Straight A

Olivia McCaughley is the daughter of the Prime Minister David McCaughley. She is not the type of girl to boast about her father and her money. She is loyal and kind and extremley respectful. She is your straight A student and the one that everyone always looks up. She is the role model.

Now, she may be smart but that doesnt mean that our perfect little Livvy doesn't have a boyfriend. Zachary Anderson is her boyfriend she has been dating since year one and now they are in year 10! They are the couple that everyone talks about and that everyone wants to be. Now Olivia may think she loves Zac but does she really?

When bad boy, Nate moves into town... All the girls have their eyes on him. Every girl except Olivia. Nate's family and Olivia's family are rivals which means they cannot like eachother AT ALL but sometimes love doesnt care about the family. It makes its own way towards the heart.

Will Olivia loose the trust of her family to be with Nate or will she carry on being the perfect little couple that everyone knows with Zac? In this book; there will be drama, there will be conflict, there will humor but especially there will be romance!

Read my very first ROMANCE novel, 'Straight A' to know what Olivia really decides in the end or is the decision made for her?

[NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED]

-ALL RIGHTS RESERVED-

THIS BOOK IS LAWFULLY  MINE. I HAVE NOT GOT ANY IDEAS FROM ANYBODY TO MAKE THIS BOOK. ALL THE BOOKS CONTENT AND DETAILS BELONG TO ME. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO ME AND I HAVE MADE EACH AND EVERY OUNCE OF THIS BOOK.

Tori x