part 1 Rest

There was a beeping...a loud beeping.
It annoyed Izuku he remember much just small details from the war against the LOV. He remembered all of the deviation and injury and..Kacchan. Wait that was right Kacchan was injured he needed help.

He opened his eyes and sat up and almost knocked over the machine that was keeping him breathing. He looked around the bright white room. The beeping was coming from a heart rate monitor. His whole body hurt. Sitting up sent a sharp pain shooting through his body he couldn't breathe. Gasping for air out of the corner of his eye he saw some thing red it was the assistance cord in a panic he pulled it. 

A few seconds later a nurse rushed in. She was small with pink hair her voice was soothing. She seemed in a panic as she tried to calm him down. She laid him down frantically checking the machine he almost knocked over.

Apparently when he sat up he pulled a tube out of its socket. She plugged it back in. Izuku after a few moments Izuku calmed down and took a deep breath. The nurse sighed and sat down waiting to see if anything else was wrong.

Izuku finally spoke in a rough voice he quietly asked "w-what happened is everyone o-okay?""Everyone is alright and recovering."
She paused "Try to rest wall I contact your teacher" "o-oh okay" she smiled and left the room.

Izuku stared at the ceiling disappointed he didn't get more of an explanation from the nurse. He closed his eyes and decided he would open them once the nurse returned.

When Izuku opened his eyes again he heard voice's coming from out side the door. He could just barely make out to of the voices the nurse and "was that Mr aizawa?"

Izuku thought. Aizawa sounded worried "He's stable but because of the state he was when he fainted he could-"  the nurse backed away from the door  Izuku couldn't no longer hear her. He sighed all he wanted was to know what was going on. The door opened and the nurse along with tree people walked in.

His mom ran up and hugged him crying saying words Izuku couldn't make out through her sniffles. He reached his right hand to comfort her his left hand had an IV in it and hurt to much to move. He felt someone grasp his left hand he looked up. It was Allmight he was smiling his eyes were red from crying.   

Aizawa was across the room talking to the nurse. Inko stood up and grasped Izuku's face "Oh my god Izuku you had me worried sick are you alright??".

In a soft voice Izuku responded "I think so no one told me what happened" suddenly the image of katsuki rushed into Izuku's mind. "Is Kacchan ok?" He blurted out he realized it sounded like he didn't care about the rest of the class.

As he was about to apologize he was interrupted "yes he's alright" Allmight chuckled. Izuku sighed a huge wave of relief washed over Izuku. "But due to his injury's he had to undergo a few presagers" said Aizawa "he's currently recovering" finished Allmight "everyone is worried sick" said Inko.

Izuku thought for a moment and realized "wait! Everyone is okay right?" " yes everyone is consious and resting no permanent injuries except scaring" . Izuku felt relieved but suddenly felt guilty multiple things wouldn't have gone wrong if he would have been faster more focused....better.

he thought how Todoroki wouldn't have been burned how EdgeShot wouldn't have had to sacrifice him self and Kacchan. His thoughts were interrupted when the nurse cleared her throat. "Most of your broken bones are healed but there are still fractures in your legs and bruising through out your body.

Izuku looked at his limbs they were covered in bruises he lifted the blanket to look at his legs. They were bandaged up he attempted to move his legs. It hurt like hell it felt as if someone was pulling the muscle from his legs. He winced the nurse continued "With rest you should be fully able to walk". "We're there any major injuries?" Izuku asked.

"A rib fracture that almost pierced your lung nothing else was exactly major. It was removed and you'll be perfectly fine" she answered "but we should really let you rest"said Aizawa "I agree Izuku you need your rest" Inko sniffled.

They all seemed to agree they all said goodbye and left the room. Just before the nurse left she gave Izuku a small with pill. She said it would help with the pain. After she left Izuku laid in bed thinking about the events of the past week about his friends wondering what happened to those who left to tend to the injured.

His eyelids started to feel heavy  he thought of the civilians. His vision got blurry and he wondered what kind of drug the nurse gave him. He couldn't move his eyes closed and he drifted into sleep...