The appetizer

" no tae I can't take more please stop .......please " was the only sound which maids can hear from the room above .few of them were having tears and few were done with it and everyone praying for the silver hair boy named jimin safety cause unlike everyday this day seems that end result would be more grusome than other days .

After few hours the voice stopped and in few minutes their master whose name was taehyung came down all in sweat and somehow having expression of satisfaction on his face and went out to where no on knew .

Head maid and other two maid plus doctor ran towards room only to witness worst scene they had witness till now .

Jimin was lying on bed whose sheets were soaked in blood and thighs covered with blood and sperm of their master .jimin was wide awake and seems like he was thinking something .but doctor was worried as jimin was not crying anymore his expression on face was unreadable .

They quickly started to clean him but suddenly they got shocked from words of jimin "you know what today I asked him when I will get free from this and he replied that I would never escape till I am alive and after death also cause he will torture me in hell as well I am scared how much more I have to endure " . Chill ran through all of their spine .and again jimin started to think .

Jimins pov

He was gone leaving me crushed both mentally and physically and again I started to think about the day I met him the worst day of my life the day call the night with darkness .

🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello author here

Welcome to my story and thankyou for reading it .

So what you can except in this story .

I will say tortur ,torture and torture .

Warning

Rape

Mental assault and what not

So read on your own risk .

Don't copy it .

No hateful comment .

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Introduction to characters 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Park Jimin

Age :- 19

Father :- park sehun

Mother :- park Linda

Sibling :- 1 big brother named Jin having age of 25

Hobby :- loves studying psychology,singing and dancing and camping

Nature :- fifty percent fully introvert ,cute bubbly and some time bratty .

Education :- first year in medical College

Kim taehyung

Only sin of Owner of Kim industries and chikistalaya medical University

Age :- 21

Father and mother :- mr.kim taewoon and mother mrs.kim moon

Orphan

Sibling :- no one

Hobby :- is obsessed with pleasure of s*x

Nature :- dark ,has no mercy and is possesive

Education :- studyung medical of course got admission by power and heriachy

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Authors note

So everyone once again I am saying it this is fanfic and has no relation with real life so who get offend back button is always there for you .

Please vote and read it's something new and will be fun to read for the ones who love dark stories which have possesive and obsessive character .

I will update really quickly almost in every two days .

So yes I am stopping .

Have a good reading .

Please do comment