night

riuki: As I was walking in the woods I Heard a noise behind me. A creature stepped out in to the clear, it's eyes glowing red, I could here it growling from were I stood. It's a demon!
I whipped around and darted farther into the woods I didn't know what to do their was no were else to go.

I heard a mechanical laugh behind me as I ran. Then ice cold words were directed at me.

Demon: YOU CANT HIDE!

Riuku: My heart pounding in my chests listening to its words. But I was put at a stop. A cold but yet worm with welcoming body caught me and held me. I looked up into the face of the figure.

Mystery man: I looked down Into her eyes, I tasted fear.

Riuki: I was frightened but yet happy because this human saved me but yet in a way he didn't seem human, his eyes were a Crystal glowing blue. He pushed me aside and walked toward the demon that was running towards me. And just as quick, time seemed to slow down. The mystery man fought the demon and lifted it up by its throat. And with out hesitation and with a strong grip, he perices his fingers through its neck and then throughs it to the ground. The demon was lifeless. Then turns to dust and the wind blows it away.

I turned away with fear in my gut thinking he's coming for me next. Then turned around and ran.

A strong but genital hand touches my shoulder only to send chills down my spine. I turned and looked at the mystery man he's eyes glowing blue once more, he's hair darker then night, and the crimson red blood stain on his body, and my insides twisted as he asked.

Mystery man: we're are you going if I may ask?

Their was a long pause, then he asked again.

Mystery man: were are u going?

I threw his hand off my shoulder and stared at him he was very tall.

Riuki: h...home.

My head started to hurt like a nettles being pinned to me and I fell , but before I hit the ground he caught me. ...... everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey this is my new book i know IV had so many new books but I'm actually going to follow through with this one. Plz comment and vote if u liked also if u have any things you liked or disliked about this book plz tell me. Thanks for reading I will upload the next chapter soon!

DEATH_HEART_22