Robotics part one

Once upon a time a young man named reeve was  sitting at a desk. He pretended he didn't hear the explosions behind him. Outside his hut he was talking to his friend. He started singing to the man on the phone. He secretly liked him but didn't want to say anything about it. His name was rude. What he didn't know was rude was a clone of a celebrity named Andrew Tate. Andrew Tate decided to clone himself into a character for his favorite game ff7 and send himself in. Reeves phone rang. It was from his friend NATE. Nate was locked in a room by a man trying to play a game with him. He always liked Nate's name. Who he didn't like was the female Turk that was always pestering him. Her name was Eva. She was an Asian lady that read books about fairies that lose their dads in the end of the story. Her friend Dawson was a bald man that sat on his phone all day. No one even knew how it happened but reeve put Andrew Tate's soul in the real world in cait sith and rude went to fight him. The announcer named John pork was cheering them on as they fought. Tate vs Tate. Btw it was the ff10 cait sith so skill issue. Then cactar came into view. He defeated all ff characters. He was truly the best. In the end he sat with some fake AirPods and listened to cait sith theme on Spotify PREMIUM . Big floppa was also a very cute cat.