𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.

[ sexual content ]

AFTER ALMOST EVERYTHING, on the blanket was cleared, Y/N prepared to leave, but Saiki wasn't ready to leave just yet. He wanted more time with the girl he loved most, and he didn't think he'd be able to be apart from for another second after the few minutes they'd just spent together.

That was how quick he was to fall for Y/N even more. A few minutes. It only took him a few minutes to fall deeper in love with the woman, and he hoped she knew that she had that effect on him.

Saiki stayed seated on the blanket with some of his pink locks blowing in his face due to the wind around the two. "Leaving so soon?"

The woman brushed herself off as she glanced down at the other teen, "Why? You aren't?"

Slightly shaking his head no, Saiki gave her a little smirk, "I don't think you should go either. We could just... Hang out here,"

A grimace forming on the females face, she began to think about the consequences of her agreeing with the man. "Hmmm.. Saiki, are-"

"Yes, I'm sure Y/N," Saiki cut the girl off once he'd already read her thoughts.

Looking around at the half eaten snacks, and the pretty flowers, Y/N couldn't do anything else but give in. Saiki had already done so much for her.

Saiki stared at the smile that landed on the females lips before he followed in that action, only his smile grew bigger than hers. "Come on,"

Patting his hand on the blanket that laid underneath him, he looked right up at the woman that began taking some steps closer to the pink haired boy.

She moved some of her H/C hair away from her face before she gently sat herself down besides the man that felt like his heart was about to fly all the way up to heaven.

"Y/N, why are you just so beautiful..?" He muttered as he admired the woman next to him with red cheeks.

Y/N faced her whole body to him, "Uhmmm.. why are you just so handsome? Can you answer that for me?"

Saiki let out a playful scoff as he grinned from ear to ear at Y/N. "Sure, I'm cute. But I'm not as cute as you."

"Hmmmm, I don't-" Y/N was cut off by the feeling of Saikis familiar feeling lips being placed onto hers.

Y/N immediately leaned into the kiss as she felt Saikis soft hand reaching up to the side of her face, making her begin to feel her face grow hot.

The pink haired male pushed his face closer to hers as they continued kiss, a small smile playing at his lips once he felt how hot her face was getting, even though she didn't think he could tell.

Their lips moved in sync as Saiki slightly tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss.

Y/Ns breathing was getting heavy during the long kiss, and she didn't want to pull away so soon, so she scooted herself closer to the man in hopes that she'd be more comfortable.

Dropping his hand down from Y/Ns face to let it rest on the girls thigh, Saiki parted lips with her and moved his face down to the side of her neck, causing her to let out a sharp gasp.

His hand repeatedly rubbed her thigh as he began to give the woman little kisses on her neck, resulting in her lower region getting hot and wet.

Once he was done with pressing kisses against the woman's neck, he took in a small chunk of the girls skin and wrapped it inbetween his lips before he started to gently suck on the females skin.