Puff Puff, Puff, and Puff Puff Humbert 1: Flashing Lights

After Puff went to the bathroom, Puff came back to the bar. "This is weird." Puff said. Later, the lights flash more faster, and it was so fast they can't focus too much. Suddenly, a mysterious figure that looks like Puff Puff Humbert appears, and Puff and Puff Puff are scared that the figure is about to attack them. Turns out, the figure was actually Puff Puff Humbert. They were shocked and scared that Puff Puff Humbert appears for no reason. "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!" Puff screamed in confusion. "AND WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!".
"Uh... My name is Ray" Puff Puff Humbert said. "YOU'RE RAY?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Puff Puff screamed. "Yeah" Puff Puff Humbert said. "WHO THE HELL IS RAY THAT LOOKS LIKE US?!?!" Puff screamed. "I DON'T KNOW!!! WHY DO YOU ASK ME!!!" Puff Puff screamed. "I know I'm Ray, but you can call me Humbert or Puff if you like" Puff Puff Humbert said.
"Ok, how did you go there?" Puff said. "I was singing "The Stereotypes Song" and my other band members flashes the light at me. It was so fast I was teleported to here" Humbert said. "Well, at least you can drink some alcohol here" Puff Puff said in embarrassment.
"NO WAY IF I'M DRINKING ALCOHOL" Puff Puff Humbert decline (and yes, he was confirmed that he isn't alcoholic in this fan fiction). "So you're not acoholic?" Puff Puff said. "No, sorry" Puff Puff Humbert said.