Ch.3 ☆Jealousy?☆

《3rd POV》

You and Khal just began to search for N,You hoped that he will still be where you guys have left him,but he wasn't there.As time passes both of you started to feel overheated because of lack of oil.

Khal : "y/nnnn...am hungry for oil! Can we just find him later and hunt for worker drones?"

Y/N : "You think your the only one hungry? I am too but I wanna find him first.He can be nearby! We just need to find him around...Here!"

You pointed towards a abandoned building that seem to used to be a factory.

Khal : "Y/N...Why the hell would he be THERE of all places?"

'hElp- that was so stupid of me to say'
you quickly cover up your stupid guess with something convincing like.

Y/N : " Um..I don't know..Just saying,We could possibly find something though-

Khal : "Oh really? Like what?"

Y/N : " didn't you say you were hungry?we could possibly find a worker drone there"

Khal : " that sounds stupid,But.Am hungry so let's go I guess."

Y/N : " how is that stupid!?"
You crossed your arms under your chest looking at him with an annoyed expression.

Khal : " ahh forget it.."
You let out a 'hmph' and both of you walked into this abandoned factory.

Y/N : "woahhh let's go in here! "
Khal followed you to a room that was pitch black.

Khal : " There must be a light switch somewhere here- oh! never mind found it,"
A click sound was made and then you could see the room better,now that there was light source to brighten the room.the lights flickered because of how old it must have been here.

You both see a normal room that could have been used for research by humans,Human Remains such as skeletons and bones from other skeletons were all around the corners piled up.

Y/N : "oh..I expected it to be something cool in here.."

Khal : " wow,You really thought that?"

Y/N : "yes so what,I though that this factory had to do something with humans when they were alive."

You looked around as to find something Interesting,Then you accidentally bumped into a shelf that had empty metal bins and knocked them over creating a loud sound that could have possibly made a loud echo out of the room since this place is almost empty.

Khal flinched at the loud noise and looked back at you.You looked at him nervously whispering  "oops..My bad.."
He rolled his eyes and the looked away from your direction,Not until both of you heard small footsteps coming from outside the room.

Y/N : " You hear that?"

Khal : " Yeah,Could it be a worker drone?"

Y/N : " let's surprise attack them to find out! "

Khal : " Sounds like a plan! Quick,Make a loud noise to lure them into this room!"

Y/N : "Alright!"

You looked around to find something to make noise till you see a bookshelf with old books,You walked over to them and grabbed them to loudly drop them to the floor.

Khal : " Quick Hide i hear them coming,I'll turn off the lights and once they come in here you attack them"

Y/N : " okay! "
You quickly hid into a spot while giggling in excitement,You watch as the room becomes pitch black again but you can faintly hear the steps come closer and closer,Your heart races at how exciting this could be.