Just secs. (Yaoi)

Nope. No foreplay.

Just gay secs. 

In the shower.

Ok?

Ok.

Kuz I wanna.

Seme/Top: Eli

Uke/Bottom: Jake

__________________________________________________________________

Jakes POV:

Eli quikly pushed me into the bathroom, locking the door behind us..

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"You'll see. Now strip." Eli said, as he tugged his shirt off, revealing his perfect body.

Strip?.. I can't just strip in front of ELI. I just met him 3 days ago. He's my roomate who helps pay the rent, he isnt my love intrest! 

"Why do I have to strip..?" I asked.

"Don't you want me to pay your rent and bills for the month?"

I stayed silent and nodded, still a little nervous..

He suddenly groped me between my legs and smirked. "I hear a yes, don't I?"

I gulped and I could feel my face getting extremely warm..

"Fine.." I said as I turned away from him, ungracefully pulling my shirt over my head.

Eli then pulled my pants off and trailed his fingers across my buldge gently..

"Ngh.. stop.." I moaned gently under my breath.

"I know you like it." He said, smiling as innocently as ever.

As I slid off my shoes and socks, he pulled off his pants, socks and shoes as well.

Great, now I'm in a small apartment bathroom with a sexy man I just met, half naked.

How was I supposed to feel?

I was pretty horny anyways.

Eli then peeled my underwear off, revealing, my um..

"Ooh. Your cock is so big beacuse of me, isn't it?" He whispered sharply into my ear.

I blushed deeply and shut my eyes, saying nothing.

Eli then ran his fingertips up from my hips to my ribcage, kissing my passionately.

"Mmph.." I mumbles as I kissed back, feeling his warm tongue dancing with mine.

I was feeling quite bold. So I pulled his underwear off as well, something I soon regretted..

"Oh? Well since you've done that, I'll make sure you don't get any sleep tonight. Just you and me in bed.." He bit my neck and sucked on it roughly as I gasped with pleasure.

"Tch.. pervert.." I blushed and wrapped my arms around him.

He licked my new hickey and looked at me again.

"Now Ive gotta clean that dirty slutty body of yours, Jake." he smirked.

I softly bit his lip and pulled it back a little.

"It's not dirty or slutty.. just make a mess of me tonight Eli." I said, smiling shyly at him.

"That was my plan." He said, shrugging.