∂αу ιи тнє ℓιfє αѕ мα∂∂ιє

Chapter 1

"Maddie tell them were we are going!"dad smiles pointing the camera in my face.

"But you know where we are going?"I laugh trying to look confused.

"We are going to visit uncle Scoot!"Jake yells jumping in front of me.

"Your in my bubble!"I laugh pushing Jake away.

So you are probably thinking right now why are we talking to cameras well...

Me and my family my mum Anna,my dad Jonathan and my brother Jake (younger than me by 2 years he's 15) are famous vloggers which means we film our life's.

My parents have been vlogging since way before me and Jake were born.

We have nearly 10 million subscribers which is amazing but sometimes I get tired of it all.

So we are going to visit my uncle Scoot right now but I'm kind of nervous but really excited as Scoot got a job and it got even popular the last few years so I haven't seen him in ages but we are very close.

We reach the hotel and get are room.

"So Guys me and your mum are very tired so if it's alright would you still want to meet up with uncle Scoot?"dad asks me and Jake.

"Sure!"Jake replies locking my arm with his.

"Ok uncle Scoot is down in the lobby he will take you both"Dad smiled.

"Okay"I smile as me and Jake race each other down to the lobby.

"Scooter!"Me and Jake yell using uncle Scoots nickname everyone calls him.

"Maddie!Jake!are you guys ready"Scooter asks.

"Yep!"I reply.

"I haven't seen you Jake since about a few months ago when you came to visit but Maddie it's nearly been a year!"Scooter laughs putting his hand up to his heart.

We all laugh at each other and I even see the driver trying to hold in a laugh!

We Jump in a black car with Scooter as a guy drives us.

We arrive at a stadium and nearly a billion girls (I'm guessing!)are there screaming.

"Who's concert are we at?"I ask Scooter.

"You'll soon see!"Scooter winks.

We get out of the car and walk into the stadium.

Scooter comes to meet a tall guy there that looks very familiar.

The guy turns around and I scream.

"KENNY I MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!"I smile widely as me and Jake hug Kenny.

"I have miss you too!"Kenny laughs.

"So I have to go but Kenny will stay here with you!"Scooter smiles.

Me and Jake nod as we run of to find our seats.

We arrive at the very front row.

A countdown begins and the girls all scream.

It reaches the time for this "secret" performer to come out and the girls scream even louder that I have to cover my ears.

Kenny and Jake chuckle at me and I pout and cross my arms as Jake wraps his arm around me.

Then Justin Bieber comes out singing baby.

(A/N JUSTIN WASNT TOURING THIS TIME I THINK IM BAD AT REMEMBERING DATES SO IM JUST GONNA MAKE UP RANDOM SONGS OH YEAH AND JUSTINS ONLY 17 IN THIS STORY!!!)