𝟏𝟎. chris' revenge

【 chapter 10, chris' revenge

"ARE you ready to get hooked up by a lie detector?" Chris asks his siblings — Matt, Nick and Vivianne. The girl shook her head feeling nervous.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready but I'll say yes." Nick picked at his skin on his fingers. Vivianne put her hand on his, stopping him from picking at it.

"Would you like some water?" Matt offered as Nick was getting hooked up by the lie detector.

"No." He answers.

Vivianne watched Nick's face turn into a terrified one. She sat in between Chris and Matt, dreading for her turn. It was going to go Nick, Matt and then Vivianne.

"The blood monitor." Chris jokes but Nick quickly shushes him, making them laugh.

"I like the little finger." Nick spoke, looking down at the thing the man was wrapping around his finger. "It's like finger mittens."

"Are you ready to get into some of the questions here?" Matt asks, looking at the computer.

"Yes." Nodded Nick and the man that was controlling the lie detector does a thumbs up, confirming that it was the truth.

The siblings laugh, Matt adjusting his spot on the chair. "Alrighty, let's do it."

Chris looks down at his phone, reading the questions on the screen. Vivianne looks over wanting to see some of the questions for Nick. Chris tilts the screen so she could get a better look at them.

"We're getting deep right off the bat." He warns, a grin on his face.

"Wait, you're not going to ask me the test questions?"

"Oh okay. Viv, do you want to do the honours of asking the test questions?" Chris offers, looking at her.

"I would love to." She spoke in a soft tone, feeling shy since they weren't in their normal filming place. "Is your name Nicolas Sturniolo?"

"Yeah."

The man does a thumbs up. "True."

"Why do you seem so on edge?" Matt laughs, noticing that he was a little nervous.

Nick didn't get a chance to answer his question when Vivianne moved onto the next test. "Is today Wednesday, March 29th?"

"I don't even know, actually." He shrugs his shoulders, looking over to the computer to see the results.

"True."

The siblings laughs at Nick, Vivianne covers her mouth while she laughed.

"Are we inside of a warehouse right now?" Chris quizzes.

"Yeah." Nodded Nick.

"True."

"Okay, are you ready for your questions?" Chris pulls in his chair, looking down at his phone. Nick makes a click noise with his tongue, giving him a thumbs up.

"You're ridiculous." Vivianne shook her head while laughing.

"Getting deep right off the bat." Chris replies, reading one of the questions. "Would you risk your life for one of your brothers?"