Ch.5 ☆Ay More Friends!☆

《Your/ Y/N's POV》

Once we found a spot to rest at J,V and N shut off for the rest of the day, until it was dark out to be able to hunt for more worker drones again.

As for me I wasn't really feeling shutting off for the rest of the day to be honest.
I felt like staying up all~ day,Even if it's already the very next day..which it is now.
Hm..I wonder where are my teammates or what there doing? Nevermind that,but I will talk with Khal later since he seemed not okay when he left the factory back with N.
For the meantime,Ama just go outside and explore,Maybe I'll get the chance to catch some Worker drones while am at it too!

I walked out the warehouse,Yeah it was a warehouse that we hid in...and so I left the three in there.

I looked up to see the sun shine upon me,Ahh..I remember those days when I was human,When I will wake up to the sound of birds chirping through my window...Oh how I loved those days!

But I still feel oddly weird going outside when it's day,Since..Disassembly Drones aren't made to be revealed to the sun.But here I am! Standing right infront of daylight!

I started to walk into different directions and admire anything that came through my way.
Do worker drones even come out during the day? I don't see any so far...

I then came across a Big door...woahh is there anything behind it? I press my ear onto it to maybe hear something In the other side.Should I just Break it down-
IS THAT NOISE I HEAR?
I think someone's Coming- holy shit uhhh...
I'll just hide,Who knows what could come out of there.

I stayed hidin in my tiny hiding spot.i heard a tiny Beep coming from the door then it opened to reveal.....

A worker drone?
*gasp*
They have a sort of gun too
And they look different than any other worker drones I have seen...I forgot am a murder drone to them noooOoo....I was hoping to be friends with them!

BUT! If I clarify myself no harm then I'll surely be able to be friends with them!
But at the same time...I am suppose to kill them when I see any in sight...

FUCK THE RULES,Am gonna be friends with them! I just hope that none of My teammates find out or J's teammates.

Right I was about to Reveal myself I stepped on a twig and snapped it half and it made a noise that alarmed the worker drone..oh god...stupid twig..

Before I can even say something to them they threw a skeletons arm at me and it hit my head...ouch..

Y/N : " OUCH- THAT HURT YAH KNOW?"

??? : " Stop hiding like a coward and Fight me!You murder drone!"

Y/N : " are you calling me a coward!? Your the one hiding behind some dumb doors!"
As I walked more forward to them they pointed their gun at me

(It's a different gun not the Rail gun that's shown in the episodes)

Y/N : "Umm...Are you gonna shoot me with that thing....?

??? : "No,Am gonna feed it to your mom.OF COURSE I AM GOING TO DUMBASS!"

Y/N : " my moms dead idiot "

Silence...

??? : " oh...W-Well that's not my problem,AND how can someone LIKE YOU have parents!? "

Y/N : " Yeah um,By the looks of it your Mom is also probably dead too.And...YOU CANT SPEAK BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!"

??? : " SHUT UP! BITE ME! "

She started to load her gun,Oh god this isn't how I planned it to be...

Y/N : " please- I was jokinggg...I just wanna befriend you- I mean no harm I promiseee!"