ch:51

With namjoon

At first he dropped Jin in Kim mansion safely after bid good bye to him he left from there to his office to complete his target ....

He drove at his office and reached , he was stressed because what happened to jk if tae became stubborn and really wanted to go to university he massaged his temple ...

Entering his office , he faced suga who was waiting for him to hold a file, they both sat facing each other

" What you found " rm question him but instead of answering he handed him a file ..rm take file and open it ...there is all record of sehun deal with whom the smile wrapped around his face

" How did you find " he surprisingly asked
" I have my ways , but sadly I still didn't hack his location he was very clever "

" He is clever not more than us , all the all he is cowardly to get jk enemy so he will trape jk"

"

"They are just waiting for JK to make a mistake. Here we made a mistake and they took advantage of it. And we already know  JK has only one weakness and that is Taehyung. And because of Taehyung's ignorance, his life could be in danger.  He doesn't know about all these things."
RM expressed his apprehension.  Because it was always because of Taehyung's ignorance that bad things happened.

"Then sir have  to keep him in restraints, then he should be locked up in the house until everything is fixed."
RM laughed sarcastically at Yoongi's words, "JK can't do that. You've seen his madness. How crazy he gets when it comes to tae and he never do something like that ."

"Then we have to do something quickly. Wait, I have a man who can hack soon." Saying this, Yoongi called the man.

After some time he cut the call and said with a smile.  "He will come tomorrow and we both will hack together" RAM breathed a sigh of relief.  That means its location will be known by tomorrow.

They both started looking at the rest of the work.

*****#####****

With jk

Jk was working on the file which suga share where his all rival are he was searching each his enemy past few days activities..

It take him time then he call his weapon dealer to send him more weapons he have to  prepared noatter how many his enemy make plans he was all ready to began the war .....

After completing his work he starches his arm , he miss his wifey really badly he only work two hour which two year for him

" I am really insane in love with you wifey, I can't even survive two hours without you " so without wasting any time he run to their bedroom

He enter with wide bunny smile , he searches his wifey all the room that's when his eyes caught him doing something with his bag , this was his university bag , jk shrugged it off and Begin to admire his wifey how concentrate he doing his all work

Tae was pouting cutely when he did not find his something important paper that he came to know this paper was in Kim mansion , he tapped his forehead " oh tae how you forget hmph"

He is really angry with himself but looks cute , jk can't himself more , he hugged him and placed his chin on tae shoulder   ...tae flinched

" Don't Panicked it's me wifey , ahhh your smell " he inhales his sweet smell..." What's my wifey do " tae did not answer and made his sit on bed he himself sat on his lap ....jk was surprised to see his this action , a bright smile appeared on his face....