Chapter 1: I still have no Idea for the title might edit later

A/N:I think this story will have a better progression than the other story.

3rd Person's POV
It was a nice Morning in Akademi City, Birds are chirping, People are getting ready to start the day it was a good day, why? because our resident ball of sunshine and energy is still sleeping. 

"mmm... why can hotdogs fly?~zzz" Budo muttered while asleep and started to snuggle inside the pile of pillows and blanket he made while sleeping.

Step. Step. Step. *Opened Budo's Door*
The door suddenly opened and Budo's Mother  came inside Budo's Room and immidiately ripped off the blanket surrounding our resident sleeper.

"Rise and Shine Budo!!!"  Minase Masuta (1) Exclaimed hoping to wake budo up with that. Spoiler, It didn't work.

Budo opened his eyes halfly and stared at his mother, They held their gaze for 10 seconds before Budo Said "No" then he buried himself inside his pile of pillows.

"Don't you "No" Me Mister, GET. UP!" Minase grabbed budo's ankle and dragged him out after opening the curtain to let the sunlight in and turning Budo's AC OFF.

"But Mooommm, Why do i get to wake up so earlyyyy???"  Budo asked while having crocodile tears at having to wake up early when he's having one of the coolest dream to ever exist in the universe of imagination.

"Because we're going to the Park today champ, you asked for it remember?" Budo's Dad Kido Masuta (2) replied for Minase while leaning on his door frame acting all cool. 

"Oh, yeah... Thanks Mom!"  

"Well let's go downstairs so we can eat and you're welcome sweetie, I've been doing it for you everytime anyways" Minase sighed then smiled as she reminisced the times her son always slept in. 

The Family of 3 goes downstairs  and eat breakfast  and after that they washed up and proceeded to wear clothes suitable for a park stroll. 

After 15 minutes of walking the parents let Budo play with the other kids in the park and proceeded to sit at a nearby bench to watch Budo.

BUDO'S POV

As I run in the playground i saw everyone playing and asked if i could join, they said that i need to wait until the game is finished so that they can join me in. i agreed and proceeded to walk to the side and i spot a kid reading there and i decided to approach him.

"watcha reading there?" 

"Hiiieeeee!!!" the boy shrieked so loud i thought kami sama might take him 

"You scared me!" his clutching his heart now, what a drama queen

"Sorry, didn't meant to scare you" I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly 

"It's fine... what was your question again?" 

"I asked what you're reading there" 

"Ohh... well it's a book called the Crab in the Cap by Professor Zeuss" He then showed the book to me, the book is red in color with a black and white crab with a cap on top of its head.

"Cool! might reading it with me then?" 

"I can't you're stranger danger" 

"... well my name's Budo! Budo Masuta what's yours?" I then flashed my signature grin that always sparkles at him and offered my hand.

The kid looked at me and blinked owlishly with a deadpan stare before sighing and shake my hand like it's a chore.

"... Name's Taro, Taro Yamada" 

"Alright! now read it with me now!" I then made him sit on ground with me sitting beside him

"alright alright... let's begin now" he then narrates what's happening in the story it goes like this