chapter 7

Jimin and jungkook reached Taehyung's house.. Taehyung opened the door for his best friends..they went inside.. jin was outside that night.. namjoon was with them.. both the boys greeted namjoon by giving a hug.. jungkook was really feeling butterflies in his stomach when namjoon's arms wrapped around him.. it feels safe .. warm..
Then they went to Taehyung's room which was ready for their entertainment.. everything was set.. they decided to watch a moovie..eat dinner and chitchat all night..
Namjoon and jimin was the one who was bringing the food to tae's room..they first eat dinner and then turn on the moovie..
They were watching the moovie while drinking beers.. and somehow that moovie wasn't jk's type.. he was bored but he couldn't said anything.. but somehow namjoon noticed that the brown haired boy wasn't into the moovie.. "hey jungkookie... If you don't like it then we can watch something else...or we can play video games" namjoon said smiling showing his prettiest dimple ( gosh i love his dimple smile) jk's eyes lit up after hearing video games...

"You have video games hyung" the younger sounds soo excited and he looked really cute with his puppy eyes 🥹 that anyone could never resist..
"Yeah..of course.. if you want we can play together" namjoon said as he was trying to cut the awkwardness between them..be wanted jungkook to feel comfortable there with him like jimin ..
"Yes..yes.. i would love to play with you Hyung (video games don't think anything else 😁)  so with that namjoon showed jungkook his room where there was a computer for gaming.. he used to play with it before joining their company.. now he's almost too busy to play video games.. so he was also feeling happy to play video games after a long time and the happiness grew double to see that kid in jk..
"Cute" namjoon thought to himself..
Then they both sit there and started playing..
...............

Namjoon and jk was playing but suddenly they saw jimin .. and they were shocked..jimin looks like he had a breakdown and everything in him is distroyed.. jimin looks like he's trying to hold his tears but failing terribly.. jungkook and namjoon got up and went to JIMIN's side..both of them was worried as hell.. jungkook immediately hugged jimin and namjoon was worried too..he was rubbing jimin's back and saying comforting words..but it seems like nothing is working.. jimin finally looked at jungkook and told him to come because they need to go home.. jungkook was totally confused.. they came here to spend the night and suddenly jimin is saying that they have to go back..why? But he didn't asked anything to jimin as he knows it will be worst if he asks anything now.. so he just nodded and went to namjoon's bed where he kept his hoodie.. namjoon was really confused..he never seen jimin like this.." what happened chim.. why are you crying like this..tell me.. I'm gonna be there foryou always..you know that hyung loves you and always will be with you right?" The elder spoke with concern in his voice..jimin just looked at him and nodded..  " let's go hyung" jk said and jimin went down to go to his home.. " hey jungkookie..if there's anything i can help please let me know.. and take care of him" namjoon said ..
Jk nodded and went to jimin..

They drove to their home.. the ride was silent.. jimin's eyes was red because of crying.. jungkook thought he will ask him when they got to their home..

On Taehyung's house:

"Tae what did you did with jimin? Why he went away like that? Is he ok? Is everything ok between you two? Are you two were fighting? Did you said anything to him? Namjoon was throwing questions non stop at Taehyung..

" No hyung..  i didn't said anything.. it was nothing..we was talking and watching moovie and i was Talking with him .. my Beer glass got empty so i was refiling it but suddenly he said he got an emergency..he has to leave now.. and totally leave without giving me a chance to say anything" the younger male confirmed the older that he did nothing..

"Then why he was reacting like this? What happened? I hope he's ok.. i hope everything will be fine" namjoon said to tae and tae Hummed in response..
Then namjoon went to hos room closed the door and set on the edge of his bed and bring put his diary and wrote something in it.. the he lay down on his bed and was trying to sleep..

_____________vote & comment ___________

Hey beautiful.. do you know what happened? Get ready for the next chapter.. tata.. i love you whoever reading this.. i love you more if you vote.. thanks..