Chapter 29 soul infused

you and Leto went to mount the horses and of course, you have an unpleasant expression on your face. 

Leto: what's wrong? come on or else I'll be late. 

Max: why do I have to go with you? 

Leto: *sigh* Max, who's gonna carry all the 'luggage'?

Max: Luggage? ugh fineeeeeeeee.

Max: you could have just requested someone else other than me. 

Leto: what was that? 

Max: nothing. 

Lord Help me

God: not today. 

as you both traveled were, the little crab you saw before appeared on your head. 

Max: oh it's you, I thought you went back to the Ocean by now. 

it clapped it's pinchers and it seemed happy.

Max: do you want to stay with me for awhile? 

It nodded it's head. 

Max: ok, but keep a low profile.

It tilted it's head in confusion. 

Max: I mean just lay low and stay out of sight. 

it understood the assignment and it turned into a bird. 

Max: amazing, I didn't know you could transform little guy. 

you rubbed it's head earning a low caw from it meaning to say it's showing affection towards you. 

Leto: Max, hurry up. 

you both doubled the speed of the horse and you weren't looking good. as you both arrived you excused yourself and 'lashed' out on the bushes. you looked in awe as you saw your surroundings, it was open wide and on top of a really tall hill? 

Max: I'll get used to it someday. *sigh* Open shop. 

the shop you searched up for only contains modern food, weapons, survival tools and vehicles or machine parts. after you were done, Leto was talking to someone and it was her. God no.

you quickly got out of sight,  you then tripped on a rock and rolled down the hill hitting the tree, rocks and logs. *sigh* God knows what would happen next, would you get eaten? or worse sent to Tartarus? well if you offended a God or a deity high of status. leave it up to fate. 

you lost consciousness after you felt like you splashed into a pond? 

meanwhile Leto . . .

Leto: ok that is done, Max can you come over here. 

silence. . .

Leto: Max. 

Silence

Leto: this is not funny right now Max, GET OUT THIS INSTANT. 

still no sign of Max, Leto was getting worried where you wandered off to. she looked down the hill and saw the forest, after all it's not called Noievern Forest for nothing. (not a real greek mythology forest I just made this thing up.) 

back to your POV

you woke up in an unfamiliar place, your head was in fuzzy and you couldn't remember things. 

Anya: hey Max are you okay?

Max: I-I'm fine Anya, I just need to recollect some details. . .

then someone appeared behind your back and suddenly you were floating and you 'flew' towards a tree. hitting your back forcefully, and the force was restraining you from getting up.