Lost My Heart In Laguna

I promised to myself that I will never go back in this place. But here I am, standing right in front of the same yellow gate I swear on my life I will never look back.

Here, at exactly 7 years ago, I lost something I never expect I will...

I Lost Heart In Laguna.

***

DISCLAIMER!

This book was inspired by actual people and true events. But all the names of the characters are replaced and most of the events are also fictitious to justify the whole plot of the story. There's only few events that actually happened in real life. I'll let you guys know that, I will leave a comment on the chapter when the event indicated on the chapter happened in real life.

Again, NOT EVERYTHING is true, so the story will still be labeled as a fiction story.

Another Important DISCLAIMER!!!

You will encounter places and establishments like schools or restaurants that are actually existing in real life like the place Laguna which you can first see on the title of this book, but keep in mind that I have never been to those places and not familiar with it so bear with me.

I am very open to criticism, judgements and corrections but please be kind while expressing your thoughts and opinions. It's not my first time trying to write a story, but I'm still learning from my failures in the past and trying to do my best to create a fun and great story for y'all.

I think that's all for the reminders and stuff. I also wanna thank you in advance for reading my story. Enjoy and Read Responsibly.

***

Started: 04/24/2023
Finished: