CHAPTER I - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝒹 .. 𝒪𝓇 𝒩𝑜𝓉

You never expected it, but then again, does anyone? You've always been told you could die at any time, anywhere, you just didn't expect to die at this very moment.

Your own best friend had just murdered you, and over a boy of all things. Your boyfriend and best friend had been plotting against you for the longest time, and you had no clue once so ever. They had been meeting together, They wanted each other and didn't need you in their way. So, they decided to kill you. It may have not been their smartest idea but somehow, they got away with it. There had been no witnesses, no evidence, nothing. Everyone figured you had just disappeared into thin air. That was obviously not the case, but what could you do? You were dead now and had no clue where you were.

It was cold and dark. There was a static sound playing on loop in the back of your head. Suddenly, you heard something, no, someone, behind you talking.

" 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻. "

" 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and were quickly blinded by a beaming sun shining down on your face through a window. You hadn't seen a window last time you were awake.             ' where am I? ' you thought to yourself. You were in a comfortable bed that wasn't your own. The room that surrounded you had a closet full of colorful clothes, a white vanity, the queen sized bed that you sat in, and a white bookshelf full of a variety of books. There were little accessories to the room that complimented your personality which you found to be quite odd.

You got up and looked around to try and figure out where you were. You then thought to change out of the (F/C) satin pajama set you were wearing. You walked towards the closet and settled on a denim jumpsuit with a pair of white boots along with a rainbow belt and a white headband to accessorize. You inspect yourself in the mirror and approve of your outfit and decide to head out of what you were guessing was your bedroom. You walked out and saw a bathroom, kitchen, and living room along with 2 more rooms.

You noticed the front door of the house and decided to walk out and maybe get some clue of where you were. You walk out and quickly notice a very bubbly blond girl bouncing towards you. " Oh my! You're the new neighbor, aren't you? I'm Julie! Julie Joyful! ". Julie wore a pink dress with traces of white on the sleeves and collar along with a droopy yellow bow. She looked quite welcoming and then said, " You must let me show you around! ". She said this while in the process of grabbing your hand to begin dragging you to every house in the neighborhood. You decided to follow along and see where this might go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 489

This is an outfit similar to the one you're wearing ☺️:

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I tried to keep it as a slow-burn but still keep it interesting! You'll meet Wally soon though, don't worry

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I tried to keep it as a slow-burn but still keep it interesting! You'll meet Wally soon though, don't worry. ٩( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)۶