Episode 1. The Drama Returns!

Chris was walking down a dock as he looked at the camera.

Chris: "yo, I'm Chris McClean, but you already knew that from the previous seasons I hosted. This is like a reboot, with the same setting, same gimmick, same Chef, but an entire new cast! Some of which are familiar with some of the original cast, hehe"

As if right on que, a boat had begun making its way towards the dock. Chris gave the camera an evil grin before continuing.

Chris: "now it's time to introduce the new victims-I mean Contestants! First ones up are Midnight and Sarah!"

Midnight stepped off of the boat with Sarah doing the same right behind her.

Sarah: "welcome total drama! Aren't you excited Midnight?"

Midnight(sarcastic): "oh yeah, so excited"

Confessional

Sarah: "I can't believe we're actually here. I've always dreamed of competing on the show. Especially with my best friend Midnight. The other contestants better be on the look out cuz we came to win"

Midnight: "I know I've only been on the island for like...a minute, but I already hate it here. I only agreed to come because my best friend really wanted to do this. She owes me big time for this"

Chris: "next up, LeBron Jaxon!"

LeBron's boat reaches the dock and he hops off of it.

LeBron: "yo what's up Chris, this the spot?"

Chris: "indeed it is"

LeBron: "nice man"

Confessional

LeBron: "oh MAN does it feel so surreal to actually compete on Total Drama. I really hope I can win the cash prize. Back at home, I'm the team's MVP. I know they already miss me...or my skills...or...both. Either way, I can't let the team down! For the Lagooners!"

Chris: "next up, we got the new delinquent in town along with his girlfriend! Meet Jay and Brittany!"

Jay and Brittany step off of their boat.

Brittany: "if I were you guys, I'd pack your bags and save yourselves the trouble"

Sarah: "what did you say?!"

Jay: "ladies, relax. Babe, we talked about this. We gotta be friendly...to most of them, hehe..."

Confessional

Brittany: "gotta be more likeable so you're not booted early. Either that are prove you're a valuable member, tho you can't look too powerful or they'll targt you in the merge. That's how I'll win the money. Soon I'll be rich and buy whatever I want!"

Jay: "to be honest, I don't give a damn about the money that much. I mean sure it'll be great but what I'm really here for is to beat my best friend's record. See, we made a bet to see whether or not I'd make it further then he did on his first try. Oh and my best friend is the season 2 winner Duncan. We met in juvie and hit it off instantly"

Chris: "next up is Marcie!"

Marcie steps off of the boat, looking annoyed by the sight of the island.