- 01 -

" Rui!! " said a very familiar voice
I haven't heard this voice in a while
Like for a couple of months
The voice was so powerful, that even when that person was on the other side of the school hall,
i had to put my hands on my ears, it just was so loud
This made me a bit concerned.
The person was coming closer and closer.
I decided to come to my class and close the door. I just couldn't help it. I felt scared, for the first time in years.
This isn't any good...
I thought, holding the knob of the class door
Suddenly, it was harder to keep the door closed. The person was on the other side, trying to open it.
I was stronger than him. And taller

Only then i understood,
it was Tsukasa-kun!

I let go off the door . Then, i saw Tsukasa-kun laying on the floor. Ah, i didn't think that one through.
I indeed was stronger than him, and it caused him to fall because the door slammed him in the face-
He was hurt, so i helped him to get up on his legs.
" Sorry, Tsukasa-kun~ I didn't see that it was you. Just last couple of days a lot of strange people
followed me around in a bad way. So, hope you understand-" I said.
Tsukasa looked mad mad.
I have never seen his expression like this. It was scary, no. More like sad and disappointed. And maybe annoyed.

I brought him to the class. Thankfully no one was there yet.
He was still mad at me. It wasn't my fault that he pulled the door!!
Well, maybe it was.
Yeah it was.

I put him on my desk, because there was nowhere else to put him. While i did that, Tsukasa-kun blushed??
"Oh, Tsukasa-kun.. You are blushinggg (〃ω〃)" I said with a little giggle. Then Tsukasa yelled,
" W-WHAT?? I..." I interrupted him. I closed one of my ears, i just didn't want to go deaf. And with my other hand i closed his mouth.
" Tsukasa-kun, one more time you scream like that, i will duct tape your mouth. I just don't want to have ringing in my ears again.
Got it?.." I got some duct tape from my backpack. I had to deal with some people, so i had TONS of duct tape laying around.
I saw the terrified eyes if Tsukasa. I finally got my hand of his mouth. And i heard nothing. Quiet as heck.

- -
+ In mind of Tsukasa +
- -
IS HE INSANE? WHY DOES HE HAVE SO MUCH DUCT TAPE?!
Well, i wasn't expecting less from Rui. He is a bit weird. No, a LOT weird.
I wanted to say something
I opened my mouth, and nothing came out.
Rui is a scary man
- -
+ Now back to Rui's POV +
- -
" Gosh... " I sighed in shock
" You have a lot of bruises on your face now, and your neck... And hands.... "
I was looking all around Tsukasa to see if there something else.
And i found something
" And, you are bleeding on the back... wait, WHAT? "
I picked him up, and looked there.
HOW COULD I MISS THIS BIG PART LITERALLY BLEEDING.
AND HE SAID NOTHING.
PIECE OF SHIT.
Then,  Tsukasa fainted as I was looking what exactly happened.
He was in my arms, while, ALL MY CLASSMATES WENT INTO THIS
FUCKING CLASS AND IT WAS SO SHITTY AND EMBARRASSING

I asked to go out to the school infirmary,
The teacher said yes, looking at Tsukasa and seeing that its really not good.
When i walked to the infirmary, I saw Nene and Emu on the way
They looked at me in terror
" RUI-KUN!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO TSU-KUN??? " Emu was so worried. Heh, what a wonderful little child.
" Well... " I said the whole thing what happened. Nene and Emu were shocked, especially Emu.
" RUI!! WHY WOULD YOU REALLY DO THAT?! " She shook me, i was still holding Tsukasa. So i said,
" Emu, please, don't do that. Tsukasa-kun can get even worse.. " I said sadly. I was very sad that is was my fault so, a tear fell down my face.
I wiped it off of course, as fast as i could.
Then, without saying anything, i headed off to infirmary.
" HEY!! RUI-KUN!! I'M COMING WITH YOU!! " Emu said while running after me. But Nene stopped her, reminding that it was my fault and i needed to deal with it alone.

Finally, i was right at the infirmary. Things should get better

THE CHAPTERS WILL BE LIKE THIS, LIKE, THEY WILL BE NOT TOO LONG AND NOT TOO SHORT
AND I HOPE YA ENJOYED
ANYWAYS, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 💗