Chapter 20

Once you got inside the cave she immediately push you to the walls and pinned you there.

She smirks and grab your chin as she lean close and lick your face.

"How I've missed playing with you like this~"

She said as you just glared at her while tried using your pyro to melt the iced on your hands but then she notice it and suddenly grab you by the neck and look at you sternly.

"Don't even think about it"

She said firmly while you felt her hands became cold as she looked at you with those icy eyes of her.

You frown as you stop using your pyro and she smirk once again and suddenly went under your arm as your bodies was close to each other.

She wrap her arms on your neck while she look at your eyes.

"What brings you here in liyue Beasty?"

"Are you here to take a vacation? Or maybe perhaps your here just so you can see me again?~"

"...can't you see what I'm wearing?"

You said as she then look at your fancy clothes that looks like from snezhnaya.

"A clothes from snezhnaya..what are you planning Beasty hm?"

"Simple, I'm courting the tianquan"

Once you said that, her eyes became cold as she snake her hands through your head and made you lean close to her face that your lips were just inches apart.

"You think I would be fooled by that? Your wearing a snezhnayan clothes when you could just wear clothes from Mondstadt. Surely your here for something"

She then grip on your hair tightly as you hiss while glaring at her as she just smirks.

"So don't even think about lying to me Beasty as I can read you like an open book"

You can feel the cold temperature to your surroundings as she is pissed of over that? You were always confused about her but somehow...your instincts tells you that you already know this person..this woman as her scent was rather quite familiar to your nose.

She suddenly sigh as she then look at you lip once again as her hand then went to your cheeks and slowly rub her thumb through your lip.

She then held your chin and move you closer to her but stop midway as you can feel her hot breath to your lip.

For some reason, she is resisting herself from you, she never really went to kiss you on the lips when you both meet.

She only tease you for some reason and you were caught by her multiple times but she only played with you and then leave.

She noticed you were not struggling anymore as she suddenly smirk.

"Ara~ are you perhaps enjoying this?"

She said as she just rub her thumb through your lip teasing you somehow.

Just then she saw your fangs as she suddenly smiled when she remembered that day she used to make you show your fangs to her because she's always amazed by it.

"Those fangs...sharp and beautiful as always.."

She said out loud as your eyes widen as you know only one person who always said that to you and it was her..it was rosalyne..

You suddenly lean close to her but then the hand that was gripping on your hair tightens as she made you stop on your position.

"Your struggling again"

"..sorry"

She was surprised when you apologize as she then smirks.

"Ara~ you became rather... obedient"

She said and lick your lips as she smiled.

"I can't resist myself no more.."

With that she suddenly kiss you on the lips as you let her and she was hungry for it as she slid her tongue inside your mouth.

You still can't confirm if she's really rosalyne but you can't forget that thing she said to your fangs, not to mention she said exactly what rosalyne always used to say.

Just then you hiss on the kiss when she bit your tongue as she then pulled away and smirk while blood drips on your lip.

She saw how the blood drips on your mouth while she can see your fangs as well.

She then lean close to lick your blood from your lip as she then lick her lips while she rub her thumb through your lip once again.

You didn't struggle nor glared at her like you used too but instead you lay you head down and laid on her chest.

She was surprised by your sudden move and behavior but didn't refute and just let you.

It all make sense now as her scent and the way she looks familiar to you and why does your instincts said you already met her, is because she is rosalyne.

It's no doubting anymore as this is all familiar to you. You tried to embraced her but then you were chained by cryo as you sigh and just stayed like that but Signora notice it and became more suspicious to your behavior.

"Why do you want to embraced me?"

She asked as you just smiled and chuckled suddenly which made her irritated since she's asking a question but then you move your head up and look at her but not glaring..more like you look at her with those soft eyes you always gave her back then.

At this point she already know why your behavior became like this as you finally knew who she was.

"You..your definitely rosalyne"