Love is achieved only by loving.

LOVE is confusing and people feel like being but not being, and LOVING but not LOVING in this world, because that original intensity and meaning of LOVE has been forgotten, it has been eclipsed, it has been cast away, it has been buried, and those who still remember and still feel it, either feel buried with it, or feel the urge and determination to bring it back to life again, to bring it to the surface again, producing love again, producing the peace LOVE brings, because peace doesn’t bring LOVE, peace comes out of the sensation and state that LOVE produces and expands, expand and express LOVE again, and BE LOVE AGAIN, there is where and when our entire existence becomes whole again and eternal again, only then the mystic race walks in the open forever in the now again, and now is forever, that is the only time that exists, the sublime time of LOVE, non lineal, formless, limitless, the purest of all energies and emotions, the purest interpretation of life and beyond, the purest loop, the purest reality, the everlasting novelty, the purest sex, the purest ovation, from the universe to us and from us to the Universe, because We are the Universe, the purest thing I could ever write about, the purest thing I could ever give, the purest thing I could ever be. LOVE is achieved by LOVING, it´s that simple, so just LOVE and BE the LOVE.