Chubby! Italy x Reader.

One day, Feliciano was going out to restaurant with his lovely girlfriend, (Y/N). He loved her dearly, the reason is because he loved the way her soft (H/C) hair swayed in the air when it was windy, how her (E/C) big, bright orbs shined when she looked at him, and mostly, her wonderful and loving personality. He felt like the luckiest man in all Earth, feeling blessed with someone who loves him for who he is.

There was just one thing he did not like.

His weight.

"I'm so excited I finally get to see Feliciano again!" Y/N) thought inside her mind. She was extremely excited to see her loving boyfriend again. He went on a business trip for 4 months and was returning today, and to celebrate, they decided to go to a fancy Italian restaurant.

She combed her soft locks of (H/C) hair into a high ponytail. She put on a (F/C) blouse along with her favorite pair of (2F/C) jeans with her black combat boots. She put some lipstick on and made her way out to the front door, waiting for Feliciano.

~*Time Skip brought you by PASTAAAAAA*~

"Goodness, I'm so worried, what if Feli has lost interest in me? Or has found a better woman, or maybe he just wants to break up with me?" (Y/N) thought, worry showing in her (S/C) features. Italy was 10 minutes late, but that was not because he was going to leave her.

(Italy's P.O.V)

"God, I can't get my pants on!" Italy said rather frustrated. "Come on, don't fail me now!" He yelled at his pants, knowing he wouldn't get an answer, he sighed and then sat down on his bed. "I've gotten so fat now my pants won't even fit me anymore!" Feliciano sighed. "Time to try again..." He got up from his bed and went for another round of struggling.

And after 13 more tries, he finally got the pants to work with him.

(Your P.O.V)

"It's already 6:00, he was supposed to come at 5:00..." She mentally sighed. As she was about to leave, she heard a familiar voice getting closer.

It was him.

She smiled when she saw him running tiredly towards her. He smiled back, not noticing that by running, his stomach jiggled with every step he took. She giggled and speed walked towards her now chubby boyfriend. She did not run because she wanted to look at that delicious belly for as long as she could. The truth is that she really loved Feliciano, but she loved him even more like this! She was attracted to bigger men.

She was one people would call a "chubby chaser."

When he finally made it to her, she hugged him, causing the chubby Italian to blush. She hugged him even more tightly, then after a few seconds, she grabbed his chunkiness from the side and squeezed it, making him turn red and pull away from the hug.

"What's wrong sweetie?" (Y/N) asked innocently. "Y-You just grabbed my chubbiness!" He exclaimed, blushing. This made (Y/N) look down at the ground with her eyes turning glassy because of the tears that were making their way onto her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Feli, it's just that I thought you looked adorable..." The girl managed to stutter out. "I'm sorry bella! I didn't mean it!" Feliciano tried to comfort her.

"It's just that, I thought you were trying to make fun of me..." The Italian confessed. (Y/N) looked up at him, then hugged him.

"Don't you ever think that Feli, I would never make fun of you! You are way to cute for anyone to offend you! Especially about something as silly as your weight!" (Y/N) explained to the Italian.

And with that said, he took a hold of her shoulders then forcefully kissed her. It wasn't rough or sloppy. But it was a kiss that was in deep pain and yet satisfaction. She kissed back with the same passion, wrapping her arms around his chubby neck, bringing him in closer. After a few minutes had passed, they finally broke the kiss, closing their eyes and putting their foreheads against each other's.

"I'll love you no matter what Feli~" She cooed, slightly panting from the kiss.

"Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me..." Feliciano admitted.

~*Time skip to 3 years*~ (Because I can c:<)

Italy had finally proposed to his beloved (Y/N) two months after that fateful day. Feliciano and (Y/N) were now expecting their first child in 7 months. She loved him dearly, and that's all he wanted. He has gained 126 more pounds ever since he proposed he was now 290 pounds of pure Italian smexiness. And his wife couldn't be any happier. She would often cook pasta and pizza for him considering that was his favorite food and never got sick of it.

"(Y/N)." Italy said, turning to face his beautiful wife washing their dishes.

"Yes sweetie?" (Y/N) answered back lovingly.

"I love you~! And tonight, I want you all to myself~" The Italian cooed into her ear, sending waves of pleasure down her spine.

"Italy, you naughty boy~!" She playfully hit him upside the head then giggled.

"Sure, only if you let me stuff you silly during tomorrow's dinner~!" She happily exclaimed.

"Anything for you, but tonight, you're mine~!" The Italian smirked then happily carried his wife upstairs into their bedroom.

Let's just say that both of them got some pretty good "exercise" that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the suckiness!