ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 1: ɱҽҽƚιɳɠ ყαʂɱιɳҽ

Once upon a time there lived a little na'vi at the age of 6 years old, her parents were known to be the best na'vi warriors on Pandora until...
The sky people came and ruined their home by burning down the trees and even cutting down one of the Spirit Trees.

Yasmine's POV: I was looking for my mom and dad when I seen them fight this tiny human named Quaritch he was looking for Jake Sully but everyone said that there was no Jake Sully on this land. So they started burning all of the trees down and even started killing our people. Just by running up to my parents they pushed me away telling me to run as fast as I could before I could even run they were killed right in front of me.

Jake's POV: I was looking for Neytiri when I seen Yasmine on the ground crying  her parents bodies laid lifeless as I picked her up and ran to find Neytiri.

Neytiri's POV: I started running when I caught up with Jake and seen that he had Yasmine in his arms and I simply asked him what happened to her parents his voice started to break and I began to cry the two most dearest people I had to me were now gone and it was time for REVENGE!.

Everything after the sky people attacked pandora it seemed like everything was destined to fall apart. Just like Yasmine losing both of her parents.

She never felt like she wanted to punch someone in the face before but what the sky people did to her parents made her think otherwise.

All the reckless sleeping was going nowhere she wanted her mom and dad but they were gone if only she could of acted a little quicker she would've saved them.

But being only 6 years old and not knowing how to protect is hardly not Yasmine's fault. At least she tried to stop the sky people from hurting.

Neytiri was ready to fight, she lost her dad now her two best friends even the sky people killed her sister and now it was time for the revenge she needed.

Nobody was going to stop Neytiri from getting her revenge, Jake told Yasmine to run and find Mo'at.

Running as fast as she could she ending up getting caught by the sky people and Tsu'Tey cane and protected her.

Tsu'Tey: Wanna fight let's go

Commander: Alright then boy let's go

Yasmine runs and finally finds Mo'at leaving with the other people from the clan watching with terrified eyes all she seen was fire and trees falling down as she fell to her knees knowing she just lost her parents due to them fight for their lives.

Everything that Yasmine had was now gone she ran and ran until her little legs couldn't take it anymore all she wanted was her mother and father but they were taken away from her at just the age of 6 years old..

Life for Yasmine became hard because not only was her parents gone everything she looked up was just a waste of time and space for her nothing was going to make Yasmine happy even if Jake and Neytiri tried to.

...............To be continued.................

ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 2: ყαʂɱιɳҽ'ʂ ραɾҽɳƚʂ ϝυɳҽɾαʅ