ONE

It was rainy day in the Hidden Waterfall Village, two Genins of the Hidden Waterfall Village named Karashiki Otsutsuki (13) and Momoko Otsutsuki (13) who were spending their time in the Otsutsuki Compound. Momoko sat on the sofa and placed her barefoot on the small chair.

" I suspected that Boruto might be the culprit who is responsible for the death of Lord Naruto Uzumaki the Seventh Hokage." Momoko Otsutsuki said.

" Boruto is still under Momoshiki's control." Karashiki Otsutsuki said. " But if we killed Boruto, it would cause more chaotic problems and that could possible Sarada Uchiha might losing control."

" What do you mean Sarada might lose her control?" Momoko Otsutsuki asked.

" Her father, Sasuke Uchiha told me that she awakened her Mangekyou Sharingan." Karashiki Otsutsuki said.

" I see now." Momoko Otsutsuki said. " The true enemy here is Code and Boruto, who goes by the name of Borushiki."

" That's one thing I really didn't want to happened." Karashiki Otsutsuki said. " I told Kawaki that he needs to released Lord Naruto and Lady Hinata only after dealing with Boruto and Code."

" Even Kawaki killed Boruto, Momoshiki still lives and probably looking for the next vessel." Karashiki Otsutsuki said. " Momoshiki has to be stopped."

" Why don't we decided to used our Ginrigan to time travel?" Momoko Otsutsuki asked.

" Sounds like a brilliant idea." Karashiki Otsutsuki said.

" Should we tell Akio about what happened to Lord Naruto and Lady Hinata?" Momoko Otsutsuki asked.

Then, Akio Uzumaki (11) showed up.

" I already heard everything. My mama and papa are safe." Akio Uzumaki said.

" What are you going to do now if your younger Boruto is becoming a rogue ninja?" Karashiki Otsutsuki said.

Akio deadpanned.

" It will be Kawaki's decision not mine." Akio Uzumaki said. " Oh geez, I haven't got a chance to spent vacation with my mom, dad, Kawaki, Boruto and Himawari."

" Maybe one day in the right time." Karashiki Otsutsuki said.

" I think Kawaki will handle Boruto and Code." Momoko Otsutsuki said. " His future is to be with Himawari as the next protectors of the Hidden Leaf."

Akio deadpanned.

" Your predicting too much." Akio Uzumaki said.

" Anyway, when are we gonna time travel?" Momoko Otsutsuki said.

" It's not just time travel." Karashiki Otsutsuki said. " It's also a special mission."

" Yahoo." Akio Uzumaki said. " I would love to go with a mission."

Later, Momoko and Karashiki used their respective Ginrigan and opened the time portal.

" Let's go lads!" Karashiki Otsutsuki said.

Karashiki, Momoko and Akio were entered the time portal and the time portal vanished.

The trio arrived on the ground and noticed the surrounding area in the forest.

" Where are we?" Akio Uzumaki asked.

" We're in the era about 16 years ago. It was the time before the start of the Fourth Great Ninja War." Karashiki Otsutsuki said. " We're in the Training Grounds 44 in the Hidden Leaf Village."

Then, younger Kakashi,Naruto and Sakura showed up.

" Who are you newbies?" Younger Naruto Uzumaki asked.