stinging and surreal

Hello ,

Back after long time.

Hum toh watty se retirement le chuke as writer the hume jhapuja and Black_Hat52 wapas leke aaye hai.

Toh hamare wapas aane ka sole reason yeh donon hi hai.

This update is dedicated to: jhapuja

It's her birthday today yayyyyyyiiiiieeee.

What can be better day then today to start new story today.

Also today I completed one year on watty as writer.

And yesss cover credit to will be given in next update to the girl who made all these awesome covers for me.

Also that girl saved my watty profile literally angel to me.

Now let's come to the story this track I have took out from in between show I always like to writing from in between show track.

This is starting after shaurya and anokhi part away.

This is mostly separation story read at your own risk with tissue and read only if you like.

This was the story which I have always wanted to write initially I had came here to write this story only.

So now happy reading.

A soul in room full of darkness slouched
there.

Feeling lifeless.

Sometimes taking breath even seem not
possible.

His all body parts were stinging as his heart was bleeding too.

His suffering was so much that he was choking badly.

Aastha sprinted to give him water to drink though he was reluctant but this time aastha coaxed him to drink water.

It was evening time and shaurya was in aane condition from the time he dropped back anokhi from college to ahir's house when she fainted.

The way anokhi said ps and then he turned to her she threw keys on his face though he was about to able to catch it before it can his his face.

Aastha: shaurya dopahar se sham ho gayi tumhari yahin halat hai.....

Aastha: kab tak aise rahoge.....

Aastha was trying to comfort shaurya when a voice startled them.

Shaan: jab tak yeh uss ladki ko bhul nahi jata yeh aisa hi rahega.....

Shaan: kya zaroorat thi shaurya tumhein uss ladki ko chodne jane ki itna bada college hai koi bhi dekh leta usse tum kyun gaye.....

Shaan: babli ka phone aaya tha woh mafi mang rahi thi uss ladki ki badtamizi ki.....

Shaurya was quiet till now but he couldn't take it now.