↳ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼. ༉‧₊˚✧

•------------------------•

ZEE, PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATES. I SWEAR- ДУРАШКА-! >:/

[Basically this chapter is the battle of Algeciras— BOTH, first and second battles. I apologise if it sucked, I am not great with navy battles—]

̵ ᓚᘏᗢ ࣭⸰ 𖣠 ౿

。˚✧˖˚

𝔹𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕝𝕘𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕤. [𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 ℂ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕫!]

⠂ᴊᴜʟʏ 6ᴛʜ, 1801.⠐

French and Spanish ships continued sailing to Cadiz, not letting anything on the way to stop them.

In the far distance, more to the south-west, British ships were sailing calmly.

Hang on.. British?! Yes! It looks like Spain was right..

There they were, the majestic boat ships sailing in the calm salty sea.

However, there's only one thing different;

Two ships are in the leading way, meaning in the front of the rest of the ships.

Why two and not one? You guessed it! The British Empire and England are on the leading way.

The rest of the ships- that are behind their two leaders- are the army, following England and Britain's ships.

The two English-speaking queens, sailing in the their own ship, using the steering wheels as they chatted, joked, and laughed in their exotic British accents.

"Hahaha! Good one, boss!" The English laughed mockingly.

"Right?! Who does that American think he is?! Thinks just because he is independent now, he is so much better than me?! Pfft! Unbelievable!" The British joined the laughter.

England finally looked away from her boss to the fresh view in front of her, still chuckling to herself.

Suddenly, she noticed something in the distance.

"What the bloody hell.." The short English mumbled. "Do you see that too..?"

"Hm? What is it, chap?" Her boss, Great Britain asked curiously, raising an eyebrow as she blinked multiple times at her short assistant.

The English pulled out her spyglass, closing her eye. Britain followed the same routine.

The English scoffed bitterly, "Ugh! It's Spanish ships again. But this time with that bloody frog's ships!"

"..Ugh.. wait.. WHAT?!" The United Kingdom finally remembered something, "They're on their way to Cadiz! We must stop them right now! If we don't, then they'll actually form a powerful force and will definitely overpower us!" She hissed at the sight from her spyglass.

"Aye, aye, captain!" The English exclaimed, taking away her spyglass, as she held tightly on the steering wheel.

"CHAPS! Sail East!" The British ordered the ships with armies behind them. They obediently followed.

...

...

"How long does it take to sail to Cadiz exactly?" The French nation, asked, her accent strong yet so enamouring to hear. Her curly twin drills hair flowing so smoothly and delicately, swaying with the wind.

It was just a little windy.. But everyone must admit, France is definitely one of the most attractive countries to exist.

Strange how she has no friends, and that she is one of the most hated.. even before this whole Napoleonic wars.