Lynt's P.O.V.

I stare worriedly, along with Roy, at the girl I like. Sakra is really different. I want to protect her. To be able to keep her safe. I must work harder. Wait. Does Roy.. maybe.. like her? I swivel my head to look at Roy. He looks at me and nods, seeming to know what I was thinking. Roy gives our intertwined hands a squeeze. I groan tiredly and shift over, starting to stroke Sakra's hair gently. The doors open and in files the mysterious girl, Toa, Tino, Guy and Jasper. The girl makes her way and sits on the couch on the other side of Sakra. Sakra hugs the girl gently and places a small kiss on her head before using her power to fell the girl into a deep sleep. Sakra looks up sending a look of discomfort to Guy before sending a questioning look to Toa.

"We want you to read our futures. See who we are meant to be with." Toa replies, using a chilly glare to Guy. Sakra opens her waves a hand and the scene around us changes. I am no longer next to Sakra but instead Roy. Toa sits in front of Sakra, hands with palms facing up. Sakra places her hands on them and her eyes glow a chilly blue. Her eye colour changes to Toa's eyes like it did last time. I look around and realise that the valets and Jessica aren't here and that Roy was looking worriedly at Sakra like Fujio is across us. I could feel my eyelids getting heavy, and I fell limp against Roy.

Wow. Just what is going on? Is there a possible love triangle? How fun. Care to find out more?