My Mystery Girl Chapter 1: Kohaku Nishigawa

It was the first day of school it was another boring and miserable day for kohaku, He is no ordinary boy. He always looks out to the window and enjoys the sight not even listening to the professors and to his fellow classmates. Since he has a hard time socializing with people. As the professor walks in and greets them as the new school year begins. " good morning students, I am so happy to see all of you here again for our new wonderful and exciting school year. I hope we all will get along. Now get your notebooks and go to page 4 where you can see the rules of our school." Then the professor sat down and made them read it quietly. Just as usual, kohaku just stared at the window and ignored what the professor Told him to do. Before he even fell asleep, someone from behind tapped him gently.
"Excuse me, can you tell me what we're doing for today?" The strange girl said. As he looks toward her he is stunned to see how gorgeous she is. He has never seen anyone this pretty. "Uhm we were just tasked to read our notebook, page 4." He replies coldly. "Oh thank you, what's your name by the way?" The girl replied. "Kohaku Nishigawa, you?" She then smiled and said "my name is Naki Shinugawa, I hope we can be good friends Nishigawa" as she took her notebook and read silently.
*Bell rings*
It was time for recess, as always kohaku was sitting at the farthest table away from people since he doesn't like talking to anyone. While he was eating someone walked up to him and said "may I sit here?" As he looked towards that person, he realized that she was the girl earlier, Naki.
"No, you can sit here." He replied. "Oh good I was worried I have to eat at the restroom since I know noone here." She replied  "how come?" Kohaku asked coldly. "Oh if you don't know, I'm a new student here." She added. As naki took a bite of her food, Kohaku asked "then why didn't the professor introduce you to the class?"
"Hahaha I guess he might have forgotten about me." She replied. As they were eating both of them had a fun time and never ran out of things to talk about. This was the first time kohaku has ever interacted with anyone and had a full on conversation with them.
*End of class*
As kohaku walks his way to his home, naki suddenly jumped from behind him and asked what he is up to "uhm I'm going home, how about you?" 
"Oh I live alone so I might go shopping, wanna come with me?" She replied.
"Sure, I'm not doing anything anyways."
As they walk to the mall they were still talking and laughing to each other. They felt eyes looking at them but they just ignored everything, I guess they're suprised since this was the first time someone finally talked to kohaku. As they were having fun at the mall they were playing at the arcade, going shopping and eating at a restaurant. Everything was going well, this was the first time kohaku has every made a friend.
*At home*
As soon as he get home his mom greeted him and asked why he came home late. He then replied "I was out with naki." Both his mom and sister was shocked. They both said "naki?? A friend?!?" He just nodded and went to his room. As he went upstairs his mom and sister were following him and asking him endless questions. "Is Naki your friend? Where did you meet this person? Is this person a girl? What was she like? When did you meet? What did you guys do?" They keep finding new questions to ask until kohaku had enough and closed the door to the both of them. As he took his favorite book and looked through the window to stare at the beautiful skylight, until he saw a girl walking home with the same Uniform as their school. As he looks to see who the girl is, he realized it was naki. Naki looked through his side and stopped as he saw her. She waved with a big bright smile on her face having the air blew her beautiful bluish shiny hair across her face. Kohaku went down and opened the door to go to naki. Both his mom and sister saw what happened, as the door immediately close his sister then said, "who was he waving at?" "Hmmm probably his new friend naki." Her mom replied. They were both happy for kohaku since this was the first time he has ever made a friend.

As he went outside naki then run to him and greeted him. "I didn't knew you live here Nishigawa-kun." She said. "how come I've never seen you before here?" He replied. "Oh I just moved here since it's closer to the school and has a lot of parks and malls to hang out at." As she took his hand and went to the park. "Why are we here?" Kohaku asked coldly. "Oh I really want to try the swing they have here, do you mind pushing me Nishigawa-kun?" As naki sat at the swing and having kohaku push her from behind. As she was swinging naki's beautiful shiny hair just keep flying back and forth which makes kohaku stop and took a tie from his pocket. "Hmm? Why did you stop?" He then took naki's hand and made here sat on a bench to make it easier to tie her hair. As he tie her hair they both went silent. "Uhm ah- thank you Nishigawa-kun.." naki said while looking a way. She then saw an ice cream truck and pulled kohaku to buy both of them some. 
They have a fun time talking to each other and didn't even realized that the moon is already above them.
"Ohh looks like it's already late, I better get home Nishigawa-kun, enjoy your ice cream and get home safe!! See you in school tomorrow!!" As naki ran her way to her home and leaving kohaku stunned for a while. He then stood up and walked home, he was very confused at the sudden change in his life ever since he met naki. He has never felt this way before, naki was his first ever friend, and he will make sure that naki stays her friend and won't leave him like the rest.