1

1ST POV :

" Y/N WAKE UP " Mom said shouting at me from downstairs.

I didn't respond and still lay on my bed. I was tired yesterday because of Hanni chatting me and video calling me.

" HONEY, UR BROTHER IS GOING TO BE LATE. COME DOWNSTAIRS. " Mom shouted once again.

( A/n : You might be wondering who the brother is. It's Jungwon )

" IM COMING " I said shouting back as I rubbed my eyes and put my glasses on.

" Good morning sweetie " Mom said greeting me as my Brother just glared at me.

I greeted my mom back and ate my breakfast quickly before I go to my room to change into my uniform.

Wonnie is 1 month younger than me, so it technically means I'm older.

" Have a great day Y/n " Dad said to me as he pat Jungwon.

👀

We got in the room and boy, it feels crowded already. Boys laughing and girls giggling. Others gossiping and well uh let me just say Others are in there own world.

Great another day of torture. Putting my bag away and started to draw some doodles to entertain myself a bit.

" Excuse me, Is this seat taken? " A girl with long black hair said pointing at the seat next to me.

I shook my head and replied " No " as I continued my doodle.

The girl eventually took the seat and started searching something in her bag.

Should I talk to her? I thought. But my thoughts were broken when the teacher arrived and started the lesson.

🤭

" The pairing is Y/n and Mrs. Kim Minji " The teacher said pairing some duos for the science project.

I turned to look at my seat mate as she was already looking at me smiling wildly.

I guess she's ok with it. I turned to look at the window near me as I got mesmerised by the view that the window was giving me.

MINJI'S POV :

I turned to look at Y/n.My seat mate. As she did the same, I quickly smiled as she just turned her head around to the window near her.

Ouch bro, that hurts. Is the view more beautiful and attractive than me??

" Hey, do you want to do the project in my house?? " Y/n said snapping me out of my thoughts.

How could I say no? Ofcourse yes. Since the girls are always in there chaos mode. They might tell her something I don't want them to.

" Sure, I have no problem with that.What time?? " I said playing with my hands.

She paused and think before replying to my question.

" After School, you free? " She said cracking a smile.

I only met her a minute ago and I'm in love.

I nodded and smiled at her as a boy banged from the door.

" OY, YANG Y/N " The boy said running to Y/n shouting her name.

Y/n furrowed her eye brows as the boy looked at me and spoke to Y/n.

Who is he? Is he her boyfriend?

A/n : Aye 1st chapter done.