broken 💔

Jimin and jungkook reached at their apartment .. jimin went to his room and locked it.. jungkook keep his things on the couch and went to jimin's room..

Jk : hyung.. open the door please 🥺
No response

Jk : hyung how will i help you if you don't talk to me and lock yourself like this?

Still no answer..

JK: hyung I'm warning you for the last time..open the door or else I'll break it..and you know that i can do it..

No response..
Jk was worried and frustrated both..and now just he was about to break the door suddenly jimin opens it..  he looked at jimin for few seconds.. red eyes.. nose and cheeks are also red.. messy hair and now he looks like a fluff ball..
Anyone could melt at this sight..
Jungkookie immediately hugged jimin .. and jimin broke down.. staying in that position for few minutes jimin broke the hug and then jk gave him some water to drink..then he sat jimin on his bed.. still holding him like  a small kid..
After few minutes of silence jungkook finally decided to speak up..

Jk : what happened there hyung? Why you're crying like this?

JM: it's finished kookie.. it's over..  i know I'm not supposed to react like this but i can't help it.. i lost him... Though he was never mine.. but it still hurts like hell.. *crying badly*

Jk : ok ok.. tell me everything that happened there between you and Taehyungie hyung.. just tell me..

JM: he said about his love kookie..
Remember that girl lily.. he likes her ...
He's going to confess that to her soon..
*Crying harder*

Jk : but
.but hyung she just came one day ago.. how can he got feelings for her? How? I'm confused.. did he said something else..how did this happened?

JM: hmm.. he said he knows her since 2 weeks..

*Flashback time*
2 weeks ago:

Taehyung was driving his car and suddenly a dog came in front of his car he immediately stopped the care and parked it to his right side but unfortunately while parking, his car  hit someone's car and the headlight broke ..
He went out of his car and went to the other side .. he saw a girl who was totally angry and pouting like a child.. but her anger was totally visible.. 

"Miss I'm soo sorry.. I didn't intended to do this.. I'm really sorry" Tae said and he was actually sorry.. "No problem mr. because you already ruined it" that girl said bitterly.. "no no please ma'am.. I'm really sorry..i really am.. and it happens because of i was trying to avoid the accident.. if i didn't stopped my car that dog would have died now.. please try to understand.. I'm sorry.. and i can fix this.. it's all on me . Just give me some time.please." Tae explain the situation and then she looked at the dog that looks really scared.. she took a deep breath and said it's ok..if the reason was to save the dog then it's fine.. i forgive you.. but you have to make it right..

"Yes ma'am..sure and thanks for understanding the situation"

"Hmm ok.."

Then they both went to the mechanic and the mechanic said it will take some time..
Tae : since it will take some time.. let's sit at the cafe.. and have some coffee..

Lily : aa.. well..ok.. let's go..

They entered the cafe..
And sit at a side.. Taehyung ordered a capachino and lily ordered black coffee
They were having their drink and tae noticed the girl.. she was wearing a light pink dress.. small acceceris and her long hair was complimenting her look soo well..
"What are you thinking Mr.?" Lily questions tae as she realised the gaze on her..

" Aah.. noth.. nothing ma'am I'm sorry " Taehyung said and mentally cursed himself because of stuttering..

"Well i know I'm beautiful..but at least don't stare like that" lily said flipping her hair dramatically.. which tae found cute.. and Taehyung chuckled at her ..
"Of course you're ma'am.. you're really the prettiest girl I've ever seen" tae said using his flirting skills that never fails to make someone blush..bit this time he mean it.. "well ma'am may i know your name?"

"Lily.. I'm lily choi.."

"Nice name .. pretty like you"

She blushed again..

And Taehyung was loving the sight in front of him..
By the way I'm Taehyung..kim Taehynug..

********************
Then he payed the bill and went to the garage.. her car was fixed and he payed the money..said sorry once again and thanked her for the time.. now she's about to leave but tae stopped her..

"Lily?"

"Mhmm"

"Maybe it will be too much but can i have your number?"

"Well I don't give my number to any stranger but since we know eachother now..yeah you can have my number.. and I'm Also new in this city.. so it will be great if i make new friends"

"Thanks"
"My number is ×××××××××××××"
"Ok.. I'll call you.. bye.. have a good day"
Taehyung said and then both of them leave from there..

After that incident they talked with eachother almost regularly.. they got into a good friendship.. she even asked about tae's college and now she also joined the same college to be with him..
They often meet eachother and spend time together.. now tae is feeling like he lokes her and he shared his feelings with his best friend.. he wanted to say this when he's confirmed about his feelings.. but little did he knew that this confession will break jimin's heart into million pieces

End of flashback ###################

Jimin was saying everything with tears in his eyes.. he shouldn't feel hurt because tae never knew about his feelings but still it's hurting the most..
Now after saying everything he couldn't stop crying..
Jk was listening every thing carefully and still holding jimin .. he was too stunned by this information.. he doesn't know what to say that could comfort jimin.. and it's irritating to see his Hyung like this..
Jimin fall asleep in jk's arms while crying.. jk put him on the bed and turned the light off and went to his room...
He couldn't sleep well.. he was worried about jimin.. then he saw some missed calls in his phone..tae called him .. also sends some massages..

Tae : hey kook? What happened to jimin?
Is he ok? Why he went like that? Tell me please.. I'm worried..

"Aish what should i tell him now? I better not reply any of these texts now.. I can't think properly..
Then he switched off his phone and lays down on his bed starting at the Ceiling fan.. don't know what he was thinking..
The night went like this..
_______________vote & comment _________