Jeon's red chick

" The water scarcity..."

Next morning.

Jungkook Pov:

I just woke up. I was wondering around my room. Because, why not I just missed it a way too much. And then I heard an angelic voice. I guess it is Jimin who is going to hallway from his room. Then my naughty brain activated feeling his presence coming nearer.

Jimin Pov:

Umm... It's just a pleasant morning. I love pleasant weather and those days make my day. I'm now getting ready for the meeting which is about to held in meeting room of our mansion. After showering I pulled out some comfy clothes. I was just singing and walking through the hallway, because why not 🤷‍♀️️. I'm Hella happy. So, I just wanted to sing. When I was about to cross prince Jungkook room someone pulled me inside his room while closing my mouth to prevent me from shouting and pinned on the wall.

Jungkook Pov:

After hearing his footsteps coming closer. I pulled him inside my room. Cupped his mouth and pinned him. He was scared. My green eyes met his deep ocean blue eyes. Omo he is so cute... and then he spoke out of curiosity...

Jimin: Prince jeon?!

Jungkook: Hey little angel.

Jimin: What is it your highness. May I know why I am pinned by you. Is there anything wrong? ......he asked all professional

Jungkook: Your professionalism is your fault sweety. This highness shit. I said totally annoyed.

Jimin: Pardon.

Jungkook: Look little angel. I'm telling you again. Call me by name. ok. its J.U.N.G.K.O.O.K. for you...

Jimin: But. It won't be that formal prince jeon.

Jungkook: Look mochi. I don't want any formalities ok. Just don't make me a third person by these stupid formalities.

he was totally blushing from head to toe by the sweet names given by me.

Jimin: But! why?

Jungkook: you want to know why?! My little angel. I whisper in his ears.

He nodded shyly. OMO. My fucking moon fucking goddess. He is fucking cute for fucking sake. He lowered his head down feeling shy. I placed my one hand in his cheek and made him look into eyes. I was again staring straight into his eyes. I don't know why but staring him is going to be my favorite hobby from now on. And then I slowly moved my gaze down to his cute button nose ,it was all red even his cheeks were red . He scrunched his nose a little bit and pouted . Now I focused down to his lips . It was all looking juicy and glowing. I am sure it's his lip gloss. His lips. His lips were pinkish in colour , plump and full . I was leaning in unconsciously. They were so inviting. I could feel his eyes widening at my sudden move. I was leaning in more closer . Not even a inch away....

GOOD MORNING JUNGKOOKIE....

Said my sweet hyung at stupid time . While opening my room door widely. I came back to my sense and released my little angel. He then ran away from there feeling shy and embarassed. He was all red. He was looking cute and tiny, like a small cute chick 🐥 my red chick..I laughed at my thought..

SLAP!!..

Jin hyung slapped my head..

Jin : yah !! Why are you laughing like a creep.

Jungkook: ow.. hyung that hurts. Why are you even here . You ruined our moment.

Jin : yah !! Don't dare to play with my chim..
He raised his hand again to slap me..

Jungkook : woah!! Woah !! Hyung calm down..calm down.. why are you so mean. How could you say that I'm playing with him when I love him.

Jin : what the heck Jeon jungkook ! Love!?

Jungkook: it's not heck hyung. It's my love..

Third person pov...

In the meeting room

Everyone were sitting on the chairs discussing a important thing that is lack of water.

King : We must do something. We are already facing the scarce . And now making it even worser the summer is about to start. If we didn't take any step, all our citizens would die out of dehydration..

Luna : I agree alpha. We must do something.

King : Joon any thoughts.

Joon : sorry my highness. I was so concentrated with kangs. I'm sorry I didn't look on our water scarcity.

King : it's fine Joon. I understand , you too have many responsibility.

Joon : sorry alpha.

Jimin : if you don't mind can I share my thoughts.

King : oh sure chim. Of course you can.

Then jimin went to connect projector and stuffs for his short presentation.

*note : people here are so advanced in technology. But they prefer not to use it. Coz they don't want the technology to lock them up.*

Jimin displayed map like picture I'm the screen which indicated the rivers of their and nearer kingdoms. Then jimin started to explain his idea.

Jimin : so this river flowing from blink kingdom passing through our kingdom and ending kang's is river han. This river passing through our kingdom but 70 km afar.. Even though it's our kingdom none of our citizens live there. So we gonna take our required water content from river han..

King : it's quite good idea chim. But, we can't walk 70km very time we need water. People would die out tiredness..

Jimin : I know my Lord. But it's not my idea..

Namjoon : Then how the way we gonna bring water here.

Jimin : we gonna construct a river from han and end it here with a finishing of a beautiful lake or pond like something.

Namjoon: But it won't be easy if the water content flowing is same.

Jimin : I know Mr. Kim. We gonna ask help from blink kingdom and request them to make the flow of water lesser than now.

King : Are you sure they will agree.

Jimin : yes highness. Those queens are so sweet and kind. And they have a special respect to our kingdom. And the youngest princess, princess Lisa have a little crush on our prince jungkook

King : is it. It's good then. Okay , Advisor kim send a letter to the Queens of blink kingdom.

Namjoon: But chim what about the kang's they are already finding a way to start a war on us.

Jimin : I know Mr. Kim. That's why we are not going to send them just a message but I'm going in person to meet them and convince them. You know right I'm good at convincing.. Hehe.. 😂😂

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry kookies i was not able upload this part because I was busy with my college admission. I'm sincerely sorry guys. Hereafterwards i will be posting regularly twice in a week or faster than that... Please vote and comment your thoughts my kookies