⚠️Cw: horny sloth⚠️

Syds pov:

It had been a few weeks since manny and elli had made their relationship official, and boy was i jealous.
I was the one who had always been there for him
I was the one who help him return the human baby
And then elli just shows up and claims my manny pooh!
I think not
No, no..
Manny will be mine.

Later that night:

As i tossed and turned, all i could think about was manny, how he was laying just on the other side of this cave. I couldn't sleep in this condition,  the boner i had growing more and morr irritating. So i turned over, look and that big furry hunk of man as i started to rub one out until i eventually came, my slothy cum shooting across the cave, drops catching onto mannys thick brown coat. I grasped my hand over my mouth, trying not to shudder as i passed out from the pleasure.

Mannys pov:

I awoke early this morning, elli had gone traveling with crash and eddy for a while. Finally some peace and quiet, i thought, as i looked over at syd who was still fast asleep. As i got up i heard a crackle, "hm?" I said quietly as i see a layer of crusty white stuff coated on my furr. It could only be one thing. Semen. And it couldn't be anyone elses but sids. I looked over at the sloth, he was so cute, and as i looked down i couldn't help but notice how his fingers were still tightly curled around his pink little penis.

I know how he looked at me
I saw the signs, and though id never admit it, i felt the same.
And i never thought to say anything before,  atleast, not until today. Alone, and just the two of us.

I got up and left the cave, sitting just outside the entrance,  awaiting my furry toy to awaken.

Update:this is a brand new story and will be updated,  if there are requests let me know!!