Late night "talking"

p.o.v. Wille

I wake up because I hear a weird thing outside.
I'm a little scared so I go to the window and open the curtains. There I see Simon standing.
I immediately open the window and he climbs in. I'm actually really tired but it seems like he is not.
"Heyyy my love" he says happy and starts to kiss me. I can't help but give in.
Damn I love this boy so much.
But then I ask him "What Are you Doing here it's middle of the night?"
"Sara is sleeping at Hillerska with the other girls and mum has to work" he is grinning.
"And don't you think that I need my sleep?"
I try to provoke him, because I know he knows I'm absolutely happy that he is here.
"And don't you think that I need my prince?

**decent smut**

He kisses me and pulls me on the bed.
God he is so hot. I Start to Play with his curls while he kisses my neck and my shoulders.
He wears his hoodie no longer and i Start to Touch him on his back. I recognize that he gets warmer in the areas I touch him.
"Good that you only sleeps in boxers" my boy whispers and his voice could transport every single emotion.
I kiss him hard.

Smut end

After a while we are just lying in my bed and holding each other.
"Thank you so much Simon" I whispered.
He looked me right in the eye smiling.
"For what?"
"Kissing me at the Horrorfilm Night"
"I have to Thank you Wille"
"For what?"
"For looking at me like this" he makes a really fool happy face "when I did my Solo in the choir"
Now we both can't help but laugh.
We are just two teenage boys that fell in love,
but really I am so happy that Simon loves me the way I love him. I give him a quick kiss. Good night my love"
"good night my little Prince" "I am taller than you simme"
I wish you the best sleep you taller-than-me majesty prince Wilhelm of Sweden"