❤️ Just one wish! ❤️

Once upon a time there was a girl named Layla. Her best friend was a boy named jake. They did everything together and loved spending time around each other. But she had a problem. A few months after they became friends , Layla began to like jake. She liked the way he treated her and the way that he was himself and didn't change for anybody.  Soon after that she started to love him. She loved everything about him, but  the problem is she doesn't know if he feels the same way.

One day  Layla decided to tell jake how she felt. But she didn't know how so she got her best friend maya  to tell him for her. After that jake started texting her saying is this true.? Layla replied with a yes. He told her that he doesn't feel the same way and went about his way.  Layla soon got used to the fact of him not feeling the same way. Then one night Layla was talking to one of her friends named  paisley.  Paisley told Layla that jake had asked her out and that they were dating now.  Layla was so upset she went into a depression stage and all she wanted to do was sit in her room listening to sad music while crying her eyes out. Jake asked her what was wrong but she put a fake smile on her face and said nothing. She did this for days. 

To be continued!