Chapter 1 - 10

ଓChapter 1, Euler

    "Please hurry! (Please hurry up)" Ye Xuan urged the driver anxiously. Just finished the business negotiations in San Francisco, she rushed to the company non-stop as soon as the plane landed.

    It's a pity that taxi drivers in New York are used to the sloppy pace of life, so they turned around and teased Ye Xuan, "Lady, try to slow down yourself and enjoy. (Miss, learn to slow down your pace and enjoy life)." Ye Xuan's expression became serious.

    " I am not kidding and really in a hurry. (I am not kidding, I am really anxious)"

    The driver saw the little Chinese girl in front of him flushed with anxiety, so he stopped joking. But New York's terrible traffic system, he thought it would not be faster.

    "Julie, get Ryan's spare key for me. I have an urgent document for him. (Julie, give me the spare key of Ryan's apartment, I have an important document for him to sign)." As a workaholic, Chen Yitong has

    already Not responding to emails for two days is very unusual for him.

    Before Ye Xuan's business trip, Chen Yitong expressed to the team that he was unwell and hoped that he could work from home, and don't bother him if there is no need.

    At that time, Ye Xuan already sensed that Chen Yitong's mood was not right, but the negotiation with Ambition was very important, and she had to go.

    During the trip to San Francisco, she tried to compress her eating and sleeping time as much as possible, negotiating with the opposing team without sleep, and finally ended the negotiation early and returned to New York.

    As he got closer to Chen Yitong's apartment, Ye Xuan felt that Chen Yitong's recent behavior was more and more strange. The anxiety in my heart grew stronger.

    "Ryan, are you home?" Ye Xuan anxiously knocked on the door of Chen Yitong's apartment.

    Ringing the doorbell took turns, but there was no response from behind the door. Ye Xuan took out the spare key to open the apartment, but was shocked by the temperature inside and shivered.

    She rushed to the bedroom, screamed at the sight in front of her and collapsed to the ground.

    Her screaming attracted the attention of the patrolling security outside the apartment. When the security entered the room, they found Ye Xuan fainted in the bedroom. On the bed in the bedroom lay a well-dressed man with a peaceful expression, his face covered with white frost.

    The two were sent to the hospital at the same time, but Chen Yitong was pronounced dead before being loaded into the ambulance. The police rushed to the hospital to conduct an autopsy together with the forensic doctor.

    The autopsy results showed that Chen Yitong had been dead for more than 24 hours, but due to the low temperature environment created by the indoor air conditioner, the body still maintained a good appearance.

    As soon as Ye Xuan woke up, she saw the police surrounded by the hospital bed. She was too tired to open her mouth, and her mind was already wandering.

    "Miss YE, here is a letter for you." The policeman next to him had no intention of reading out the results to add to the sadness of the lady, but just handed her a letter.

    ————————————————

    Ye Xuan,

    when you read this letter, I should congratulate you for completing the negotiation with Ambition and becoming an excellent fund manager.