Chapter 11 - 20

ଓChapter 11, Extra Story: Girl's Dream, Golden Silk Cage

    "Yinyin, you are not young anymore, it's time to think about your lifelong affairs, the outstanding boys in school, the young talents in your father's company." Mother Lu was a little worried about her daughter's emotional state, the twenty-four-year-old girl Yes, I haven't even talked about love yet.

    "Mom, do you hate me so much? I want to be with you and Dad forever." Lu Jiayin acted like a baby by her mother's side. She felt that men were all material creatures, and they came for their family's money.

    "Oh, our little princess has become an old girl by our side, I can't bear it." Lu Jiayin is the only girl in the Lu family, but Mother Lu still thinks it is a happy thing for her daughter to find someone who will love her forever.

    "Mom, I won't go abroad this time when I come back from London. I will stay with you and Dad. I plan to run my own clothing brand. I have a good idea of ​​the location of the store. Remember to tell Dad not to intervene. Let’s challenge it.” Lu Jiayin studied fashion design in the UK for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, and she came back this time to realize her dream.

    Lu's mother promised not to intervene, but in private she still asked the secretary to help with the management, for fear that her little princess would be bullied.

    It was at this time that Lu Jiayin met Chen Dingbang, and the constant entanglement in this life began.

    When Lu Jiayin met Chen Dingbang for the first time, she was being embarrassed by the landlord. The landlord saw that he was a little girl, so he wanted to charge her an entry fee and increase her deposit. At that time, Chen Dingbang was also choosing a suitable storefront for his own products. The Henghua Plaza Lu Jiayin was looking at was the place with the highest traffic in Donghai City.

    "Boss, do you think that I haven't checked the market price? You are 20% higher than the price quoted in the same position." Back tune shop around.

    "Would you like it? My location is very tight. You see, the boss over there signed the agreement with me without hesitation." The landlord was referring to Chen Dingbang.

    Lu Jiayin: "Sir, did the contract you signed also require early cancellation of the lease and compensation for three times the rent of the remaining lease period?" Lu Jiayin is also a newborn calf and is not afraid of tigers. Normal people would not answer this question.

    Unexpectedly, Chen Dingbang was not a normal person. He not only ignored the landlord and answered Lu Jiayin's question with a wink, but also helped Lu Jiayin get her due rights.

    "Boss, you can't bully other girls. I remember that there is a fair agreement in the operation department of the mall. With your current price, I think the bosses next door will not let it go." Chen Dingbang hit the nail on the head.

    "You see a woman who can't walk, right? You don't even want kickbacks from me. Forget it, I'm unlucky, this girl, come and sign a contract with me." The landlord changed his words quickly, and Lu Jiayin was overjoyed. I feel that I have accomplished a remarkable thing without relying on my family.

    Before Lu Jiayin went to sign the contract, Chen Dingbang stopped her again, and told her many details to pay attention to when signing the contract.

    Maybe it was because of Chen Dingbang's good conversation, maybe it was because of his handsome appearance, or maybe it was just because of the help when we first met, Miss Lu was so tempted.

    After this intersection, the two met often, from business to art, from astronomy to geography, from friends to lovers. During this process, Lu Jiayin never revealed her identity as the eldest lady of the Lu family, and wanted to test Chen Dingbang's sincerity towards her.