chapter 10

Taehyung was sitting on a bench.. suddenly he got a call ... He saw the caller ID..it was lily..
He picked up the call..

On the call :

Tae : hello lily..

Lily : tae.. why you're not at college? What happened is everything ok?

Tae : yeah.. everything is fine.. it's just I'm not in the mood of classes...

Lily : ok then meet me at the restaurant we went when we met for the first time..
I want to say something to you..

Tae : now?

Lily : yup.. just come .. i have a surprise for you..

Tae : ok.. I'll be there in few minutes..

He cut the call and got up.. he doesn't feel like to meet someone now .tho he was supposed to propose lily today but now everything is annoying him.. but lily sounded excited and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings.. so he get into his car and went to that restaurant..

******************

He entered the restaurant and saw a pretty girl sitting there on her phone.. she looks pretty as always.. her hair was tied up like a high ponytail.. she was wearing a red dress.. in one word she was immensely beautiful..

He went to her and the moment she noticed him her face lit up.. she got up and hugged him..he hugged her back..

"So what is the surprise? What you wanted to tell me?" He asked while sitting on the chair.. "have patience.. let's order something then I'll tell you" she said ..the excitement was visible on her face and voice..

The waiter came and asked for their order..

"Ok.. I'll have a cup of coffee then"
"Same goes for me"

"Thanks ma'am and sir" the waiter said and went away to get their coffee..

"You know what Taehyung.. i had many friends but no one is like you.. no one feels like you.. you make me feel special..and safe.. " she said while holding tae's hand gently..

Taehyung just smiled awkwardly.. he doesn't know why but it was feeling awkward.. he was the one who was going to propose her to be his gf but now when she's expressing her feelings which is quite similar to tae's feeling..now he's being awkward.. maybe he would love this moment if jimin didn't left like that.. the only thing was on his mind is jimin leaving Seoul without informing him.. he was thinking all these things and he didn't even realised that he was zoning out.. whatever she said he couldn't hear.. it's like the words that were coming out of her mouth was dancing in front of his eyes but wasn't getting into his brain..
Suddenly he heard lily calling him and then he came to the reality..

"Taehyung...are you even listing to me?" Lily said a bit disappointed with the action of Taehyung..

"A..a.. yeah.. I'm listening to you.. actually you are soo pretty that i couldn't focus on your words properly" tae lied as he didn't want her to get hurt..

She blushed at this..and about to say something but then

"You coffee ma'am and sir" the waiter interrupted the moment.. he kept the coffee on the table and bows slightly then they thanked him and he went away..

Both  of them were sipping coffee and then she started again..

"You know what Taehyung.. I'm a straightforward girl..and I'm always vocal about my feelings.. and that's why i called you here.. this place is really special to my heart because this is the place where we came when we first met.. i know It's a bit too fast but i already got that vibe with you so o don't want to waste any time and then regret it for the whole life.. so Mr. Kim Taehyung.. I love you.. and i want to ask if you like to be my boyfriend " she said while kneeling down to her knee and holding a promise ring on her hand..