2| Sneaking in

Yn's Pov
Beep beep beep

Stupid alarm I hit it and cover my head in my pillow and try to get back to sleep. I then look at the clock and see it's 7.30. Shit. Well I'm going to be late. I get out out of bed and get the waffles set out which thankfully were still warm  get some whip cream from the fridge and some blueberries and strawberries and sprinkle some shredded chocolate on and have breakfast. "Hi Liam." I said "We are going to be late again because of you." My older brother said "Yeah ik"

I ran upstairs and got a towel to take a quick shower. I got it grabbed my rose body wash and started to shower. I stepped out and put my clothes on, then brushed my teeth and then started to do my hair. Put on some lipgloss and mascara grabbed my bag making sure I had my homework and checked my timetable.

 Put on some lipgloss and mascara grabbed my bag making sure I had my homework and checked my timetable

(Or whatever you want)

And put on a necklace,bracelet and I went back down. "Ready to go" he asked"Yep" I grabbed my phone that I left on the counter,my lunch money and took the keys. "So it's 8.15, since we're going to be layer even way and there is 10 minutes till the bus we can get a drink and snack from the shop there and then get to school" my brother said "Yay" we got to the shop and we took what we wanted and went on our phones sitting on the bus stop. "So who do you have?" I asked starting a conversation "I've got English, Physics, Computing, Gym then a free period and then Maths" "Good luck with Maths but atleast you have a free period. I've got Music" "This is unfair my teachers hate me." "Poor thing" I laughed  the bus then arrived and we got our bus cards out and sat down we later arrived and went to the office.

Luckily no one was there"Try to sneek back in class"Liam said I nodded and we parted ways. I walked down the corridor until I got into class and slightly opened the door and sat down next to Alyssa and a few minutes later Miss came towards us "Y/n where you here before?" "Yes must have just forgot to mark me in" I lied she then looked at me "you sure I don't think so" "Fine, the bus was late" "Yeah ok"she said catching on to my lie "Don't tell my mum" "I won't" Miss Trevor and my mum are close friends and I'm her favourite students and also having good things said by other teachers help like we're besties. If my mum found out I was late on  the first day of the week she won't be happy. We carried on with the History of Pop worksheet and then the bell rang and it was next lesson.

                       «Authors Note:».                 

Meeting Liam our older protective, Popular brother. Don't think I'm updating another chapter of Wrong Number' today since I'm busy but yeah.

-Mia

Word count: 518