3. chapter ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

₊˚ ・₊₊˚ ・₊✧

₊˚ ・₊₊˚ ・₊✧

The next few days have been quite.. interesting you'd say. You and Nagi got to know each other more and eventually started to get along a lot more. You found out that Nagi was a very nonchalant but very lazy person, and can be blunt most of the time.

It was now 2p.m on a friday, you and Nagi have promised to meet up at the library for a group project you've been assigned to do. The presentation is due next week on Tuesday so you guys have a few days to work on the project.

You have just gotten out of the shower when a notification suddenly popped up in your phone. You quickly rushed up to it to see a text from an anonymous number.

Unknown

Hey, (last name)
We're going to meet up
at the library at 3 right?

.

You remembered giving Nagi your phone number earlier today so you assumed it was Nagi. But you texted back to confirm.

Unknown

Hey, (last name)
We're going to meet up
at the library at 3 right?

Is this Nagi?

.

Not even a second later, he immediately replied.

Unknown

Hey, (last name)
We're going to meet up
at the library at 3 right?

Is this Nagi?

Yes

Oh, hey
And yeah we're going to meet up
there at three
Why'd ya ask?

Just wanted to make sure

Mmm, okayy
seen just now

.

You then saved his number then got ready. Picking out just a simple but comfortable clothing then spraying your perfume on yourself. You wore a little bit of makeup, you didn't put much just a little to compliment your natural beauty.

You grabbed your bag and plugged off the charger from your phone. You checked the time to see that it was now 2:34p.m.

You sighed in relief as you walked out of your mansion and got in your limousine. You told the driver to take you to the library before putting on your air pods to listen to some music. About 5 minutes later, you finally arrived at the library.