Love Is In The Air

A girl was standing in a bar. Her hair set loose and hiding the earpiece she wore. Her long jacket cleverly hid the gun in her pocket. She wore light make-up. Her eyes look like sparkling beads in the night-time. She wore a purple crop-top, with a long black jacket, light blue shorts and white sport shoes. Her ears had beautiful silver circular earrings. Her one hand had a watch and the other had a bracelet. She looked exceptionally beautiful. She looked so preety that one could just look at her and keep looking for hours.

Just a little far away, a man was standing and looking towards her. He was dressed like a don. He wore tilted black hat, with an earpiece in his ear too. He was silently looking at her.

Daya: Kajal, tumhe target dikha?
Kajal: Abhi tak toh nahin. Aapko mila?
Daya: Nahin ab tak toh nahin! Par umeed hai jald hi koi mil jayega.

They had been waiting for two hours. There was still no sign of the criminal they were waiting for.

Daya looked towards Kajal. He had never noticed before how beautiful she was. Her eyes so uniquely black. Her hair so silky and soft. Her cute smile, so charming. He was so captivated in her beauty that he whispered "wow".

Kajal: Kya hua? Aap ne mujhe kuch kahan?
Daya(turning red): Are nahin-nahin maine tumhe kuch nahin kaha. Woh toh bas mein kuch soch raha tha.
Kajal: Thike. I think I have eyes on the target.
Daya: Tum uss ko distract karo aur info nikalo. Main aata hun.
Kajal: Ok.

Kajal walk towards the target. He was a man in his ear;y 30s. He had dark brown hair and messy black hair. He looked at Kajal with least interest.
Kajal(smiling flirtatiously): Excuse me, sir.
Man: What do you want? Aur kon ho tum? Mujhe tumse koi baat nahin karni. Ab nikal jao yahan se, isse pehele ki main apni security ko bulao!
Kajal felt angry but she knew she had to distract him, as Daya had to go through his stuff and check if he was the person they were looking for, while she talked with that man. So, she tried to flirt with him some more.
Kajal: Bas tumhe dekha toh tumhe milne aa gayi. Haye! Tum kitne handsome ho.
Man(smirks): Thank you. Par sorry tum bilkul bhi khoobsurat nahi, ab nikal jao yaha se, isse pehle ki mujhe ulti ho jaye.
And he imitated vomiting.
Kajal POV: Agar ye hi gunegaar nikla nah to main isse ghasitke leke jaungi.
Man: NIKLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Kajal stood there. Her mission on her mind. She took a step towards him, still flirting.

Suddenly, Daya spoke in the earpiece.
Daya: Kajal, ye beghuna he, ab niklo wahan se aur bahar aa jao.
Kajal felt dissappointed. Meanwhile, that guy's girlfriend walked to him. And he literallly told her everything that happened in the past few minutes. Feeling embarrassed, Kajal left, as the girl started calling her insulting names for trying to flirt with her boyfrriend.

She sat in the car, beside Daya. And as they drove off, Daya noticed streaks of tears running down her cheeks. He asked her what happened. Feeling really shy, she told him everything that had happened. He stopped the car at a silent spot and then turned towards her.

Daya: Kajal agar uss ladki ko pata hota ki tum ek CID officer ho aur ye sab kis liye kar rahi ho, toh woh aisa kabhi nahi bolti, aur hum undercover the, usme toh aisi chhoti-moti baato se bura kyu lagana.
Kajal(smiling lightly): Par Sir, mujhe iss baat se koi problem nahin hai. Main toh bas ye soch rahi hun ki kya mai sach mein itni buri lagti hun!
Daya(smiles a little): Kajal, suno. Woh larka keval committed tha apni girlfriend ke pratye, uss liye usne tumhe aisa kaha hoga.
Kajal: Par kya main sach mein khoobsurat nahin?
Daya: Kajal, I think ki tum duniya ki sabse khoobsurat larki ho. Aur koi kuch bhi soche, kuch bhi kahe usse mujhe koi farak nahin padta.
Happy tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at him smiling broadly. He cups her face and pulls her into the most romantic and passoinate kiss ever.

SORRY, THE ONE SHOT ENDS HERE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IT'S MY 2nd EVER TRY SO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.
KEEP SHINING, SMILING & SPREADING LOVE.
STAY SAFE.
TAKE CARE.
LOADS OF LOVE AND HUGS.
LOVE YOU ALL, ZIANA(ZIA).
SEE YOU SOON.
BYE.
dedicated to my dearest friend SubhabrataBandyopadh