chapter 11

The next morning jk woke up.. made a simple breakfast and eat it.. got ready and went to his college.. there he saw Taehyung sitting in a bench.. he went to Taehyung.. Taehyung looked at him and the first thing he asked about jimin..

"Did you talked with jimin?"

" No hyung.. he is busy .."

"Oh"
The disappointment was in his voice

Suddenly kook asked him about the ring on his finger.. he said it looks like a couple ring.. it's cute..where did he get that? Tae was silent for few seconds then spoke up

" Aa..àa. actually.. i was going to tell you about this.. it doesn't looks like a couple ring..it is a couple ring..lily and i are together now" tae said looking down at his ring..

"I thought me  jimin and you will celebrate this together.. but he isn't here.. i called him ..but he didn't pick up any Call..i ..i * started crying*

Jk immediately hugged him.. what else he could do.. it's not tae's fault too.. tae doesn't even know about jimin's feelings.. and he is straight..but still he wanted them to be together...  What will he do now? Don't know..but surely he will do something..

"It's ok hyung.. don't cry like this.. jimin Hyung is there with his grandmother..and you know that hospital life isn't easy..so he must be busy.. he will call you when he gets free" jk said to comfort the brown haired boy.

"I don't know.. i just don't like it when he doesn't talk to me.. he could have sent a message or picked up the call for one second and tell that he is busy..he will call me later.. the previous time it happened was terrible.." tae said in between his sobs..

"Previous time? What do you mean hyung?"

"Nothing.. forget it."

"Ok.. I'll go now..i have class now.. so bye..see you later..and don't cry ok."

"Bye"

Jk was in his class.. suddenly he got a massage..

A massage that make him smile.. he carefully pull out his phone and read the massage..

" Hey wanna meet today?"

He was smiling like a pabo (pabo means idiot)

"Ok.. after college.." He replied

He's going to meet namjoon again.. he was soo happy..but there's a question he wanted to ask to namjoon .. he wanted to know what Taehyung means by previous time..

Time skip..

After college he was going to meet namjoon.. he came put of his class and went to the main gate but at his surprise he saw namjoon there.. namjoon waved at him.. he waves back.. he went to namjoon's side..

"Hurry up..get in the car.. I don't want tae to see me here" namjoon said

"Ok ..but what happened "

"Nothing.. let's go.. and don't worry about your car.. i called someone to take your car at the right place.."

"Ok.. let's go.."

They get into the car..

"Hey let's play some music.. it will nice" jk said ..

"Great idea.. but how about listening live music?"

"Huh? How ? Hyung I didn't get it "

"I'm talking about listening singer jeon jungkook live"

Jk blushed at this..

"Here?"

"Why not.. come on.. I'm waiting to listen your voice kookie "

Jk blushed even more at the nickname..
Then namjoon realised what he said..