First Day, First Encounter

Hee Hyo's P.O.V

*kring~ kring~*

I turn off my alarm and head straight to my bathroom to do my morning routine. After that, I put on my new school uniform. If you guys didn't know, today is my first day of school at my new school. If you are wondering why, well, my parents found out that the students in my former school bullies me everyday. So they thought that changing school was the best idea. Well to me? I don't think so.
Why? Cause bullies are everywhere. Whether in school or in public.

THEY.ARE.EVERY.WHERE.

Before I go down the stairs, I didn't forget to braid my hair and put my fake specs. I'm a nerd if guys didn't know. And don't ask me why. And lastly I put on my school bag and jogged down stairs.Off to the kitchen~

~~~~~

"Good morning my lovely daughter"

"Morning too Mom" I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheeks. "You're up early hun. Excited to go to school?" "Excited? I've never  been excited to go to school and never will be.Have you,mom?" "No...." "See?" She raise her arms,meaning she surrender. "BTW, where's dad? And why are you still here? No offense but, aren't the both of you going on a business trip?" I asked as I sit on the dinning area waiting for my breakfast "Well your dad went alone in our business trip, he didn't want to but one of us has to go there because it's really important. And I'm still here because me and your dad are worried about you. You know about the bully thingy. To be honest both of us don't want to leave you here alone but one of us has to go there first." She put our breakfast in the table and sit in front of me, and we start eating. "Go there first? You are going to follow him, right?" "Unfortunately yes. I change my flight. I'm leaving at midnight." "Thank you mom. I really appreciate it but, you guys don't have to worry about me. I can manage myself."

My mom just look at me like this -_-

"Seriously? You've been bullied everyday and our maids told us that you always come home with bruises every single day." " Damn I told them not to. Mom, I choose this path, ok? I can protect myself if I want to,bu-" my mom cut my sentence " but what? You don't want to? I don't know if you are being nice or your just being stupid? Please, stop dressing yourself as a nerd. You are not a nerd. We know that you are smart and always have straight A's. We are happy that you are doing well will your studies even thought we are not always here, but if keep on doing this how can we be happy?" She sigh and she continue "We want the old you, the real you. Just because that thing happened that doesn't mean you need to punish yourself. You know that we support you. And it's ok for us that you being -" it's my time to cut her off now "Stop. I don't want to talk about what happened before. It still hurts" I sigh and blinked my teary eyes " Look mom, I'm contented what I have and what I am now. Like what I've told you, I choose this path." my mom holds my hand and squeeze it  "Ok, I'm sorry but,please bring back the real you. We really miss it" "I will, but not yet." "Aigoo. my daughter. let's stop this drama now, or else you are going to be late. Let's finish eating arraso?"

~~~~~

"Here's your lunchbox. If you need anything else just call me or your dad. alright? Do you want me to drive you to school?" " Nah, I can manage myself mom. Remember I got there by my scholarship, so I'd rather to stay low profile" I smile to her " I know, I just don't want you to be late on your first day in your new school" "Mom, remember this. One of the rules being a nerd is to 'never be late at school' and mom I got plenty of time I still have 45 mins. before the school starts, so don't worry." I finish putting on my shoes. " I didn't know nerds have rules" she laugh "Believe me, we do. Bye mom! Love you!" I said as I kiss her cheek and hug her and walk out the door.

I hear her shout "Don't be late! Don't forget to Pray,OK? Love you!"

" Nerds are never late mom" I whisper