Magnets

Reader x bucky :D
(I'm pretty sure the title tells us most of what's happening here not going to lie)

You are Tony Starks oldest child (how fun) so your anywhere between 20-30 NOT A MINOR THOUGH. You make a snazzy little deal with Sam cause why not and end up having to sneak into one of the most deadly avengers bedroom, to stick some pretty little magnets on his ✨vIbRaNiUm✨ arm! To sum it up without spoiling the story... It does not go to well, not going to lie. How fun it'll be to tell your very VERY overprotective father about this!

Twenty minutes. Twenty whole minutes of Yours, Sam's and Peters life had been wasted. On what you may ask? On an arm wrestle. A STUPID AND UTTERLY POINTLESS ARM WRESTLE. Between you and Sam. Due to the depressing facts that both you and Sam are large competitors when it comes to each other and the other fact that Peter is so much of a people pleaser that when you asked him to watch he practically jumped to the question. Sadly, for you anyway a certain someone was SNORING HIS DECAYING ASS OFF (that being Bucky) is what made you loose your focus.

"Okay little b!tch, you lost the bet so you have to pay the price!"
Sam sounded quite irritated about whatever is happening.
"I'm sorry. Don't call me a b!tch, birdy and I will pay the price-"
You prepare to walk over to the knocked out cold Bucky asleep on the living room couch but Sam has some better ideas.
"N. N. N. N. No. You. You little-"
"I'm not little"
"Shut it. You my not so little, genius friend, but you are not getting through this the easy way. Put 'em on at precisely 1:00am tomorrow"

Sam threw a bag of magnets at you, they were flying at your face, high chance of giving you a black eye but luckily that spider kid, that your dad practically picked up off the street has his Peter-tingle and caught it less than an inch before it hit your face.

"JESUS CHRIST SAM, DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO END UP IN MEDBAY THAT BADLY!?"
You were still mildly phased at the moment, barely being able to comprehend what just happened but then turning to Peter

"your my favourite friend now, I don't like Sam anymore"
Y/n lent on Peter, when I say lent I mean put your full body weight on him causing him to sway to the side only slightly though.

Sam gave you a distraught and shocked look, to sum it up in one word. Flabbergasted.
"How DARE YOU! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?"
He yelled.
"O-HO-HO, I HAVE A VERY LONG LIST SAMUEL"
You yelled back.
"REALLY, IS IT LONGER THAN YOUR ATTENTION SPAN CAUSE THAT'S BARELY AN INCH!"
Sam would smirk
"AT LEAST ITS LONGER THAN YOUR DIC-"
With that Peter was at a point where he had to hold you back before you got into a WWE wrestling match with Sam yet out of all of the yelling, the laughing and that loud footstep coming from the three of you, Bucky had not woken up. Which Sam had now noticed.

"I guess the magnets you have to put on his arm tonight will end up getting finished quicker than I intended."
He was pointing to the sleeping man on the couch.
"I guess it will be"

-12:50-

You snuck out of your bed, creeping out the room, hoping J.A.R.V.I.S remembers the conversation you had a few minutes ago about not telling your dad about absolutely any of this. You met at Buckys door where Sam had left the magnets to the side of it. Taking a deep breath and picking up the magnets before opening the door, that was almost fully open anyway to see a slightly messy but practically empty room. But what you also saw was an empty bed.
"are you serious"

Where the hell is he? You know he goes on runs with Steve in the morning but they are never this early, the sun isn't even up yet for crying out loud!
"J?"
You whisper, waiting for the ai's response.