Summary

Character:Ethan Winters
Rosemary Amanda

After years of working as a floral designer in New York City, Rosemary Amanda finally achieves her dream of owning her own flower shop. Rosemary is independent, hardworking, and has never had time for romance. But everything changes when she meets Ethan, a charming and handsome businessman who quickly becomes a regular customer at her shop.

Rosemary is hesitant to start a relationship, convinced that love isn't worth the risk of getting hurt. However, Ethan is persistent and begins to woo her with flowers and romantic gestures. Rosemary starts to let her guard down and falls for Ethan's charm and wit.

As their relationship evolves, Rosemary discovers that Ethan has a secret - he's engaged to another woman. Ethan tries to explain, but Abigail is heartbroken and decides to cut him out of her life.

Months later, Rosemary is surprised to see Ethan back in her shop. He explains that his engagement was arranged by his parents and that he called it off as soon as he realized he was in love with Rosemary. Rosemary hesitant to forgive him at first, but eventually agrees to give him another chance.

Ethan proves himself to be a devoted and loving partner, and Rosemary realizes that taking a chance on love was the best decision of her life. The novel ends with Ethan proposing to Abigail in her flower shop, surrounded by the beautiful blossoms they fell in love over.