Prologue

POV: Russia

       Today is May 18th, 2056. Everything was fine, it was peaceful actually. It has always been like that ever since 2024, the world thought there would be no more wars. But they soon came to realize that they were all wrong, nothing can be at peace forever. Just recently, Russia had started a war with America. To the citizens of both countries, it must mean disaster for sure.

     In Russia, the soldiers sat and talked with eachother. Just then, everyone was called outside. Their general, Denis Sokolov spoke, telling the soldiers about the war with America. The tallest soldier silently groaned in annoyance and confusion.

     Of all countries, why does it have to be with America?   The soldier complained in the safety of his mind.

    One of the other soldiers glanced at him in concern. Once the speech was done, everyone was allowed to go back to what they were originally doing.

     “Vladislav!” One of the soldiers called as they ran to him. Vladislav turned his head slightly to the soldier.

     “Nikolay.” Vladislav replied.

     “You looked upset. Are you ok?” Nikolay asked, giving a worried glimmer in his eyes. Vladislav nodded his head yes before continuing making his way back to where he was before. A shout came behind him as Vladislav was walking.

       "WAIIIT! DONT LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!" Nikolay whined running to stay close to his tall friend.

       "Then pick up the pace and I won't leave you behind." Vladislav scoffed. He let his eyes roll. Not in a bad way, but in an amused way. For a while the two talked. Especially about this whole war with America.

Why did it start in the first place?

....

What will happen?

....

What do we even do?