HINDI MOVIE Review

CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE:-

1. Kareena Kapoor Khan as Simrita Rai (Bebo)
2. Akshay Kumar as Viraj Shergill (stuntman)
3. Amrita Arora as Kamini Sandhu (Lucky's wife & Bebo's friend)
4. Boman Irani as a Doctor
5. Aftab Shivdassani as Lucky Doshi (Kamini's husband & Viraj's friend)
6. Vindu Dara Singh as Tiger (Viraj & Lucky's friend)
7. Kahkashan Patel as Nimrita Rai (Bebo's sister)
8. Javed Jafferey as Keswani (mad patient)
9. Kirron Kher as Dolly (Simrita & Nimrita's aunt)

MOVIE REVIEW:-

This is a Hindi Romantic Movie.
This movie is mostly based on a stuntman, Viraj (Akshay Kumar)who is unlucky based on true love, with his two friends; Tiger (Vindu Darra Singh) and Lucky (Aftab Shivdassani), are Hollywood stuntman or rather duplicates.
Lucky gets married in court with his lover, Kamini (Amrita Arora) with two interruptions from a girl whose real name is Simrita but people lovingly call her Bebo (Kareena Kapoor Khan), due to her beauty, sexy figure and nature, as well as Viraj. Both of them advice Lucky and Kamini not to get married as they will then ruin their lives. But Kamini and Lucky yet get married to each other.
Viraj and Simrita then have some comic roles. Simrita's aunt Dolly (Kirron Kher) buys a watch for her as a present for finally becoming a surgeon and, on the first day of her surgery is being forced to wear it. Unfortunately, her first patient happens to be Viraj, who tells everyone that a model can't do his surgery otherwise she might do some stunts inside his body. Simrita incidently leaves her watch inside Viraj's body.
Simrita is a model who, at the same time is a surgeon. Viraj's goes to another hospital gets an X-Ray and happens to sue Simrita, that when he spots Lucky sad. He then decides to use Simrita and ends up falling for her.
After having some romance, Simrita breaks-up with Viraj who then decides to marry Denise Richard's.
Dolly Aunty then explains Simrita that Viraj is good for her and she should go to her before it's too late. She first goes to the Court and stops Lucky and Kamini from divorcing with each other and from Lucky's help, gets Viraj. The movie ends with Simrita and Viraj eloping.
It was a bit difficult to care for the doctor (Boman Irani) Because he is deaf and Viraj goes to him for help and the doctor then thinks he is gay and asking for sex....LOL🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was a bit difficult to care about Keswani (Jawed Jaffrey) as he tries to do ridiculous things to become rich but fails.
There are 5 soundtracks in this movie 1 heartbrake and the rest 4 songs are dance songs. This movie has peculiar and silly comedies which can't be real in real life.

SONGS REVIEW:-

1. Kambhakht Ishq - 81 crore views
2. Om Manglam - 2.1 crore views
3. Lakh Lakh - 37 Lakh views
4. Kyun - 74 Lakh views
5. Bebo - 3.2 Lakh views