My little pupet master💜 kankuro x y/n pt2

Shakizume" Y/n where get this puppet?"

Y/n"That's why I'm here I wanted to show you my talent...hehe!"
Shakizume isn't actually Y/n little brother but he's

the only family she has ever had... He is a villager from the hidden sand that normally plays in the trees of her oasis....

Shakizume"Oh! I wanna see are you as cool as lord kankuro?"

Y/n"YEAH BUT BETTER I LEARNED FROM HIM MYSELF!"

Shakizume"No you didn't! You couldn't have lord kankuro is to busy to work with you on anything! I bet you don't even know lord kankuro!"

Y/n seemed to be offended by this assessment by the young puppet master... Y/n readily says in the most mature manner...

Y/n"YEAH I know him SO well that me and him MADE this puppet together!"

Shakizume"Nuh uh"

Y/n"YEA huh"

This continues for about an hour both to stubborn to give up.

Shakizume"NUH UHHHHH!!!"

Y/n"Watch I will show you!"

Shakizume and Y/n began walking into the village on the look out for kankuro or lord kankuro (should be honorable or something more Lowkey but kankuro likes it Gaara is fine with it so it's whatever)
Shakizume and y/n spot kankuro walking through the village on his way minding his own business not bothering anyone... and ultimately interrupt his peaceful stroll....

Y/n"Kankuro!"

He turned his head hearing his beautiful girlfriend call his name so sporadically...

Shakizume"lord kankuro...!"

Kankuro"oh a kid and my gir- A KID?!?!! Who's kid is this is he yours?"

Y/n"No he is my little brother"

Shakizume" Did you teach her how to do puppet master jutsu lord kankuro?"

Kankuro"Uhhh yeah why?"

Shakizume"so then you weren't lying that's so cool Y/n"

Shakizume hugged Y/n but then looked back at kankuro...." Wait why did you teach her?"

Kankuro"Because I love her so much"
*he put his arm around her waist*

Y/n"Well I love you more"

Shaki watched as his sister and the man looked up to most in life where baby talking each other "Ew gross yuck that disgusting" *he pushes kankuro away from y/n* "no more touching my sister"

Kankuro"can I give her a kiss I owe her one."

Shaki looks at y/n and whispers "do you want him to kiss you?"

Y/n"I don't know... what do you think should I kiss him?"

Shaki"No that's gross boys are yucky"

Y/n" aren't you a boy?"

Shaki"No I'm a brother."

Y/n*she picked Shaki up and looked at kankuro* " I am sorry but no kiss me an Shaki think-"

Shaki"No we know boys are yucky"

Kankuro"awe come on just one kiss"

Shaki sees kankuro try to lean closer and attempt to kiss y/n on her cheek so he say "RUNAWAY Y/N HE IS TRYING TO KISS YOU"

Y/n"AHHH NO" * y/n Starts to runaway and kankuro chases her with Shaki in her arms.

Shaki got tired and fell asleep you said hi to his mother and father on the way in and declined the offer of food then snuck back out the window....

"That was fun" yn said giggling

Kankuro" for you now you owe me a full night of kisses"

Y/n gives kankuro a kiss that leads into more kisses they end up walk to kazekage towers cuddling each other all night