Chapter:1

(If you already read the story dream that is not being updated anymore let me tell you that the story was made by my other account but now I have a new account and as you can see some names were changed. ENJOY)

*Saturday*
"Vanessa Cordelia! I told you to come down!" Vanessa's mom yelled as she hesitated to climb the stairs. Vanessa was laying down on top of her bed as a loud Hardrock music was being played from her phone. She hated her mother and had been disrespecting her ever since the day her father left without a trace.

The door flew open showing her mother staring at her, with anger and care being seen through the eyes of the poor mother. "Vanessa you are an 18 year old teenager yet you act like a 10 year old brat!" Her mother scolded her as Vanessa stared at the cieling with cold eyes not moving an inch, she barely showed any care for any of what her mom is saying.

Her mom was still scolding at her'l wish she could just die right now.....' she thought with out even thinking of how misserable her life could be without her mom, cause even if she hated her mom....deep inside she still love her and still cared for her, after all her mom was working hard to get what she wanted.

"Be careful for what you wish for..." a soothing voice spoke up to Vanessa, it wasn't her mom she was sure of that, she took it as an imagination and didn't mind it.

"Please Vanessa.....please forget about your father" her mom begged her. Vanessa heard it clearly, she turned her head towards her mom who was holding back tears.

She finally opened her mouth "Forget?!" Vanessa yelled at her mom as her mom's tears flowed down her cheeks "Why should I forget about someone who cared and loved me so much?!" Vanessa yelled with rage

"Unlike you..., you took that person who loved me away from me!" Vanessa added and stood up from her bed, she took her phone and turned the music off and walked towards the door where her mom stood speechless, Vanessa exited the room without giviving any eye contact to her mom and went down stairs.

Vanessa's mom cried as she pursed her lips and sat down at her daughter's bed. 'If only.....if only you knew the reason Vanessa' Grace (Vanessa's mom) thought as the past came back to her

*Past*
"Alex! How can you explain what I saw!?" Grace was crying thinking about what she saw, she saw her husband (Alex) with another woman."She was just a friend from work..." Alex replied as he tried to approach his wife but Grace gestured him to stop and for him to go back to his place and so he did

"No! That isn't the truth! Alex why did you do this to me and Vanessa?! Why?!"Grace shouted wanting to know the answer "Would you shut up!" Alex yelled and slapped his wife, he couldn't take his wife anymore. Vanessa was only 13 that day, she was asleep as well.

"When did you have a relationship with that woman?" Grace said slowly and calmly as she turn her head back to her husband, showing no care from the slap that she recieved. "I am sorry Grace" Alex apologized "Just answer me!" Grace yelled "Ever since.....3 years ago" Alex replied as he looked down the floor "Mom...dad....?" A small squeak from upstairs was heard "Vanessa..." Alex said and looked at Vanessa

"Leave, leave now!" The sentence was directed towards no other than Alex, he was shock to hear such thing, though he always wanted to leave after all "Mom? Why should dad leave?" Vanessa asked with wide eyes "Vanessa please go back to your room" Grace said avoiding eye contact and trying to hide her tears from her loving daughter.

*Back to present*
"I just can't tell you Vanessa, I don't want you getting hurt once you knew" Grace whispered to herself as she whiped her tears away and exited the room and shut the door behind her, she took a deep breath before going down the stairs.She wondered of how long she could've been in the room, maybe 15 mins or so.

She found the living room empty and the kitchen, Grace tried searching for her daughter and found no trace of her. She knew that Vanessa was with her friends but she wanted to talk to Vanessa, she was thinking of saying the truth...but maybe she isn't ready yet, she don't know if Vanessa would even believe her.

*A moment ago (when vanessa got down from the stairs*
Vanessa had to call her friends to get the whole "mom issues" away for the moment, she always needed her friends, Loraline and KC. They were one of her closest friends in school, she never wanted to trust anyone but them.

She made a call telling them what happened and as always they will always say "We are on our way", those few words were the words that Vanessa loved from her friends, the words that confirmed their care for her.

Vanessa washed her face with water from the sink of the kitchen to relax her puffy redish eyes since she did cry about the thought of her beloved father, she wondered what her mom could be doing upstairs but then just shrugged it of but to be honest she felt somehow guilty for some mysterious reason.

After 10 mins of waiting she was impressed her mom still haven't gone down stairs and finally she heard her friends calling from outside. She took her phone from the coffee table at the middle as comfy blue couches were surrounding it.

She went outside to see her friends riding a red car which she suspects to be owned by Loraline who is to be seen at the driver's seat and KC is sitting at the passenger's seat right next to Loraline.

Vanessa gave her friends a small sad smile as her friends realize it, they smiled cheerfuly and KC gestured Vanessa to come aboard. Vanessa went in. "So where do you wanna go this time Vanessa?" Loraline asked as she turns her waist to face Vanessa who was at the back, Loraline had her left arm leaning on her chair, she had a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"The usual place please" Vanessa said with a bit of sassiness being heard through her words. "Ok then, off to the place to forget!" KC shouted happily. Vanessa always feels comfortable with her friends by her side, she feels most comfortable around Loraline, it feels like she is connected to her, but of course KC is also close to her but something about Loraline just feels right yet wrong.

(A/N:I am very sorry for wrong grammars or wrong spellings and sorry if there are letters or words missing in the sentence.The updates may be slow or be short due to my school studies. TNX for reading and please keep reading ^_^ sorry for a short chapter.You may follow me if you want)

What could it be that make Vanessa so connected to Loraline and who owns the voice that Vanessa heard from her head and lastly, where is this place they call the place to forget?

-Find out in the next chapter at Chapter:2-
(Words:1243) ^_^