Picnic date 🧺

Fluttershy POV

The warm air in the meadow brushed my mane. Birds sung in the trees and I Trotted towards the pink checkered blanket. I was so excited to see her. My partner, Pinkie Pie. Applejack prepared fresh fruit salad for the date. It was perfect..! Light hoof-steps pattered across the warm grass. Coming out from the trail was Pinkie. She squeezed me into a cozy embrace. 

"I brought cake!" Pinkie Pie squealed in excitement as she opened the picnic basket pulling out a large chocolate cake. I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, her face turned into an adorable red mess. 

"Wow.. really!? Ahhhhh! Y..you.. KISSED MEEEEEEE! Ahhhhh!" Pinkie started sprinting in a tight circle. Me and her sat down on the pink gingham blanket and sliced pieces of cake onto a petite plate.

After eating the food, we went to lay down.

"Pinkie..? I am sleEpY.." I muttered.

"Yeah... I agree..." Pinkie whispered.

We soon drifted into a warm sleep. 

Pinkie snuggled me close to her and played with my mane.

A soft voice behind me said: 

"Fluttershy, wake up!" Pinkie pointed out the Butterflies migrating. Their glassy wings created crystal rainbows that showered the grass. But my vision was blurry.. On one side, my mane was braided. She was so cute.. her fuzzy hair, bubbly personality, stupid jokes, and her bubblegum kisses. I sat up and walked over to Pinkie, holding her pink and soft fur. I was so tired.. But Pinkie Was just.. energizing?..?

"I love you..." I pecked her gently on the forehead. She giggled, flusterdly. A warm breeze fell through our manes.

The end.